✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

columbus 3/09/03 setlist?

guffman80

Hi guffman80! welcome to the board. :)

I was at the show, so I wrote down the setlist. Here you go... :)

SETLIST

Politik

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

Spies

Daylight

Trouble

One I Love

A Rush of Blood to the Head

Don't Panic

Everything's Not Lost

Poor Me

Yellow

The Scientist

ENCORE I

Clocks

In My Place

ENCORE II

Proof

thanks a lot, sara (my name, too). i've been looking for it for the last hour online and was about to give up. incredible show - my friend got it from someone who taped it and burned it for me so now i get to relive it over and over and over...thanks again:)

hmm, might just have to take you up on that. great small venue, i'm sure you got some really good ones. if you'd be interested in me sending you a copy of the show, let me know as well. i hate to keep such a great thing to myself :)

hmm' date=' might just have to take you up on that. great small venue, i'm sure you got some really good ones. if you'd be interested in me sending you a copy of the show, let me know as well. i hate to keep such a great thing to myself :)[/quote']

Here's the pictures: Coldplay concert - 3/9/03 :)

Some of the pictures came out dark, all I had was a disposable camera...

I know, I loved the venue...and the stage was very small too. Did you get a good place inside?

That would be great! Some of my friends went to the show too and I know they'd love to hear it. :) if you don't mind, thank you! :)

surely, i'd be more than willing to send you the show. just let me know how to get in touch with you to get your addy and all that.

as for the show...i was dead center and fortunately could look around the HUGE guy in front of me for most of the show. of course, as with every concert i go to, two people who decided they absolutely HAD to be close for coldplay came and stood right in front of me after the music played. ugh, honestly it was just really bad concert etiquette...but whatever. thanks for the pics link! ahhh, brings back the memories...

SETLIST

Politik

Spies

Daylight

Trouble

One I Love

Don't Panic

Everything's Not Lost

Poor Me

Yellow

The Scientist

ENCORE I

Clocks

In My Place

ENCORE II

Proof

what does the encore encore means?

SETLIST

Politik

Spies

Daylight

Trouble

One I Love

Don't Panic

Everything's Not Lost

Poor Me

Yellow

The Scientist

ENCORE I

Clocks

In My Place

ENCORE II

Proof

what does the encore encore means?

They came back once to play Clock and IMP, and then left again. Then Chris came out a couple minutes later and played Proof. :)

surely, i'd be more than willing to send you the show. just let me know how to get in touch with you to get your addy and all that.

as for the show...i was dead center and fortunately could look around the HUGE guy in front of me for most of the show. of course, as with every concert i go to, two people who decided they absolutely HAD to be close for coldplay came and stood right in front of me after the music played. ugh, honestly it was just really bad concert etiquette...but whatever. thanks for the pics link! ahhh, brings back the memories...

Thank you! :) my email address is [email protected].

Well I'm glad you still had a good time. :) I know how that is, I've had people come and stand right in front of me when I was trying to enjoy the concert. :?

:)