✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COLDPLAY ON EXTRA TODAY (friday)

coldplay#1

nice but it sucks I didn't get to watch it all well at all I didn't watch it I forgot

then I was pissed well do you think that here also in california they will show it

hey other there in florida do you get a tv show Jimmy kimmel well if you do

Embrace was there but I was expecting they would play gravity but no some new song.

well you know how you have a big picture well when you do a slideshow well it says if you want to put it on paint or something else well click on it and make it the right size that you want it to be well yeah then click save and a screen will pop up and put another name for it won't erase the original!

I used Jasc Paint Shop Photo Album 5!! Then I went to Image then resize then I put 150 width and it automatically made the length 116!!! Thats the only way I could figure out to resize but I will try to find more ways!! Also they werent on Extra...they just said their name...like the announcer news lady...she was like "At tomorrows Live 8 such band as U2, Coldplay, and The Dave Matthews Band will be performing." But the were not there...they didnt even show a pic of them or anything!!! :o :D

yeaterday I was seeing the spanish news and they were talking about live 8 and they showed coldplay when they were playing yellow and I saw apple with gwen and she had does big earphones that they won't hurt her ears of to many loud noise well yeah I got so excited!