July 18, 200521 yr I didnt have lunch...I woke up at 2pm...I seem to wake up late alot...my ma is worried about me!! lol Its because I spend too much time here!!! :D
July 18, 200521 yr coffee!!!! :rolleyes: and ...... ehm...family...! ( i mena , i had breakfast with my family (like 12 people) and it was nice... :) )
July 18, 200521 yr Haven't had any lunch yet' date=' just woke up so I can't eat yet... and if I did that'd be breakfast anyway... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:[/quote'] oh my gooood Tanith!!! where the hell have you been? Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!! :kiss: :kiss: I've been all over the place but now I'm back! :D But I am going on a holiday to Italy this evening so will be away for about 14 days. but will definitely be back for good after that!!! :D :D :D So how are you Maria?! (hahaha so cool that we have the same name ;) :P) How's everything been?!
July 18, 200521 yr Chinese food leftovers from last night! :D vegeterian nasi and kind prawns in a garlick black bean sauce... hahahaha... wow... my mouth is gonna have a really nice scent to it after this hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
July 18, 200521 yr I love pasta, I had crisps and some tuna paste on bread hehe never eat much at lunch more of a tea time gal
July 18, 200521 yr Let me see: Deep-fried Squid tenacles, dumplings, rice, "chow-fun", Chicken feet with sauce, raddish cake, spring rolls.........................yup, you bet, I went to a Chinese Restaurant for lunch today. :D
July 18, 200521 yr ^ :lol: You always make me laugh when you put that face. Today I had a carrot and tomato for lunch. Yep, it's diet time :(
Create an account or sign in to comment