✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what did you dream last night?

*andrea*

i dont know if something similar has been posted before, but i think it will be nice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

last night, i dreamt that it was my birthday, but i was in my school, alone in my classroom, waiting for someone...then a girl came up and she told me "happy birthday" and gave me some papers as a present, i watch my clock and i realized it was very late and i needed to be home, so i started running, and the papers the girl had gave me flew .......i felt really bad and i was trying to catch them because i knew that something important was on them...and i started jumping....and then i woke up...strange.. :o

hehe im expecting many sexy ones from u bart! hmm i dont usually have sexy dreams... i remember one lol.

by yr 6 my friend was already having really sexy dreams of her and her friends (including me) fucking and doing all this other shit! wow all that at 11!

a couple of nights ago i dreamt about my dog being put down for something stupid... i was crying and all :(

Normally it means when you dream of someone dying it means they gonna have babies....

I dreamt I was in a posh hotel with family

(must have been a dream then) hehe

...and that people held us at "Gun point"

but they were holding hairbrushes? :huh:

Yet we were terrified :lol:

I dunno what goes on in my mind sometimes!

i dreamt last night:

i was at college and i had to finish my work off but it was too late to go home so i stayed in the sports office bit then loads of people turned up and we had a party. Then there this girl i liked and she hadn't seen me and was dancing with my mate then as i came up to her, she saw me and started dirty dancing with me :)

that was the end of a very unproductive dream

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned: we could do this all day..fyi im britt

Yeah, that's pretty mcuh the same expression i had on my face when woke up today :P , i always have the stangest dreams.... :confused: :P

Oh, and my name is Britt too, well, actually Linda-Britt :rolleyes:

:/ bonnie you have dodgy friends - a tad too sexually active or sexually aware at 11 :/

yes in slovakia thees girls are shot or given to the great slovakian army as slaves for sex's. they all have probaply penis aswell as they are too much liking the sex like mann.