August 8, 200521 yr anyone else going to either the one in auburn or ridgefield, washington? my sister and i are going to both! 8 more days!
August 17, 200521 yr Author I HAVE SO MUCH TO SHARE. I FILLED MY NEW 128MB MEMORY CARD WITH PICTURES AND SILENT VIDEOS OF THE CONCERT AND I WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF JONNY. SORRY FOR THE CAPS, I REALLY CAN'T SETTLE DOWN. :stunned:
August 17, 200521 yr Okay, no more lawn seats for a concert. EVER. I'm coughing up whatever it takes to be closer. I was way too far out.
August 17, 200521 yr Author there's a lot more, but i have to go get ready to drive down to portland for tonight's concert, so i'll post more tomorrow!
August 17, 200521 yr wooo hoo! those are incredible. looks like jonny was the man that night. have fun at tonight's show! can't wait to see the rest. :)
August 17, 200521 yr Ahh! The concert was incredible. It was my first Coldplay show (even though I've wanted to catch one for about 3 years now), and it totally blew me away. The four of them have so much energy - they just take you away. Chris was great with the audience. He was amazingly charming and engaging. Even though I was back on the lawn and sitting behind a large group of people smoking pot (gag!), I had the time of my life. The whole experience was just thrilling. I can post a few pictures if anyone's interested, but as I said, I was on the lawn, so they aren't nearly as nice as putainfromage's great shots.
August 18, 200521 yr *chants* KELLI ROCKS! KELLI ROCKS! KELLI ROCKS! <3 YOU Wow. I'm so loving lately. I have officially dubbed you Jonny Bucklands Personal Crotch Photographer. /end random comment because I'm bored and you're at the FUCKING OTHER CONCERT UGH I HATE YOU NO I DON'T I LOVE YOU and I have no one to talk to :kiss: :heart: :indianchief: :indianbrave: :huh2: :love:
August 18, 200521 yr Author I have officially dubbed you Jonny Bucklands Personal Crotch Photographer. i have absolutely no problem with that. NONE.
August 18, 200521 yr Author more pictures from the seattle show! sorry if some of them are repeats, i don't know what i've already uploaded i got to the amphitheatre at noon and sat with some people on some really dry grass for about three hours, ran my ass off to get in line, and then waited two or three more hours standing in line to get in to get my wristband and walked quickly into the pit, grabbed on the front and didn't let go until the end of the concert. it was no accident that i ended up right in front of jonny, oh man. and i'm so glad i got a new memory card. soundless video to come!
August 18, 200521 yr In case you all want the set list: Square One Politik Yellow God Put a Smile on Your Face Speed of Sound Low The Hardest Part Everything's Not Lost White Shadows The Scientist Till Kingdom Come Ring of Fire (Johnny Cash song) Don't Panic Clocks Talk Encore: Swallowed by the Sea In My Place Fix You
August 18, 200521 yr Author In case you all want the set list: Square One Politik Yellow God Put a Smile on Your Face Speed of Sound Low The Hardest Part Everything's Not Lost White Shadows The Scientist Till Kingdom Come Ring of Fire (Johnny Cash song) Don't Panic Clocks Talk Encore: Swallowed by the Sea In My Place Fix You they played a rush of blood to the head too
August 18, 200521 yr Hiya, new here... Went to the Clark County show last night, and am hoping people will post pictures. (I'm from the previous generation of concert-goers, when security guards were instructed to confiscate cameras - so I didn't even bring mine! Imagine my surprise when the guys seemed to be encouraging people taking pictures!!) Anyway, I'd like to post a review with photos on my blog, and will be happy to link to anyone whose photos I use. Just let me know if you've got some! Thanks. (Oh, and a set-list from last night would be great, too.) :)
August 18, 200521 yr Author Hiya' date=' new here... Went to the Clark County show last night, and am hoping people will post pictures. (I'm from the previous generation of concert-goers, when security guards were instructed to confiscate cameras - so I didn't even bring mine! Imagine my surprise when the guys seemed to be encouraging people taking pictures!!) Anyway, I'd like to post a review with photos on my blog, and will be happy to link to anyone whose photos I use. Just let me know if you've got some! Thanks. (Oh, and a set-list from last night would be great, too.) :)[/quote'] i got one, but i was off to the right side and kind of far away
Create an account or sign in to comment