September 10, 200521 yr Author Hmmmm we have a drummer....but maybe we need a second :D wow it would be amazing if I could sing there.....
September 10, 200521 yr Or do you need a guitarist' date=' who only knows three chords (C, G7, F)? ;-P[/quote'] :lol: :lol: :lol: so you've learned F as well? great! *lol*
September 10, 200521 yr Or do you need a guitarist' date=' who only knows three chords (C, G7, F)? ;-P[/quote'] :lol: :lol: :lol: so you've learned F as well? great! *lol* Hehe, wow you're pretty attentively ;-) At least, I'm trying to play F - Kumbaya works, but veeery slow ;-)
September 10, 200521 yr Hehe :-) But what I really need, is some feeling in my left fingers... the chord-changes are mostly kinda slow ;-)
September 10, 200521 yr Or do you need a guitarist' date=' who only knows three chords (C, G7, F)? ;-P[/quote'] :lol: :lol: :lol: so you've learned F as well? great! *lol* Hehe, wow you're pretty attentively ;-) At least, I'm trying to play F - Kumbaya works, but veeery slow ;-) well, it's an improvement after all. I mean... after struggling around with c and g7 all the time... :lol:
September 10, 200521 yr Yeah, it gives me some variation, but makes the playing even more complicated ;-)
September 10, 200521 yr :lol: well, yes... isn't the whole world just... complicated? like playing guitar or something? *lol*
September 26, 200521 yr Author :D Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...what should I say?????Maybe......B.Y.O.B???????? :P
Create an account or sign in to comment