November 11, 200520 yr next week, nov. 18, it's finally coming out. i'm so excited! which of you coldplayers are willing to admit that they love harry potter? c'mon! there's gotta be some of you!
November 11, 200520 yr I shall be forsaking my cinema ticket (can't block book in advance, stupid company) and I shall be forking out separately for my ticket.
November 11, 200520 yr I really want to go put I don't think I'm going to be able to! maybe Saturdau moring I will go but really I do want to see orliknight09, Are you at the! 12am showing or no!
November 11, 200520 yr are you guys lining up to see the 12 a.m. showing? :) I love him.. but not that much! :lol:
November 11, 200520 yr Author unfortunately no. i'm pissed coz i have a psych exam on that day, so i need to study and get enough sleep! anyway, i'll be out of that class as soon as exam's done and rush immediately to the theater! this movie's gonna be awesome! :D
November 11, 200520 yr I'm going to wait for some of the fuss to die down. I hate when its so busy they don't allocate seats which means you have to queue for hours before the film starts or get a really dud seat
November 11, 200520 yr Author I'm going to wait for some of the fuss to die down. I hate when its so busy they don't allocate seats which means you have to queue for hours before the film starts or get a really dud seat sorry bout that. but thankfully for me, i live in a town surrounded with movie theaters, so i won't have any problem at all. :)
November 11, 200520 yr orliknight09, thats! cool so tell us all about it we me if I don't get to see it!
November 12, 200520 yr :lol: I'm so excited to see the new film! It's my best book of Harry Potter series!
November 12, 200520 yr i have the foo fighters concert on the premier night :cry: which sucks! :cry: but ill be going the next day off course. :cool: i :heart: harry potttterr espesh ron, he's gorgeous :)
November 12, 200520 yr emma watson aye? :lol: she's reallly pretty i think she makes a fab hermione :cool:
November 13, 200520 yr I love Harry Potter books... and GoF is my favorite book so I can't wait to see the movie. Judging by the trailer it seems exciting. I was a bit dissapointed in the two first films though, but the 3rd one was already better. I was just a bit dissapointed when I saw a clip from the Yule ball part- Hermione is wearing a pink frilly dress and her hair is curly! Wasn't she supposed to have a blue, elegant dress and have straightened her hair? :D Ron's dress robes :D just like I imagined them! http://www.harrypotterfanzone.com/assets/hiresgof2.jpg
November 14, 200520 yr i have the foo fighters concert on the premier night which sucks! oh u POOR, POOR thing! :rolleyes: :P yeh im looking forward too! cant wait for 7th book tho!
November 14, 200520 yr We were planning on seeing the day it came out at the IMAX theater, and my friend went to buy them last week but they were sold out! I said to her "what freaks already bought them all 2 week before!? I thought we were acting crazy getting them a week ahead!" oh well, we might just try the next day. yes I agree with you all, this is the best book and gonna be the greatest of the movies as well! Dark And Difficult Times Lie Ahead! ;)
November 14, 200520 yr i love harry potter :D i'm starting to re-read all the books in order. i've already read them all tons of times except the 6th, i've only read once so far. i'm SO excited for the movie :D it looks amazing
Create an account or sign in to comment