✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Majoring in College

Motoi

So I'm in high school and ya know, since im a sophomore, college is coming :cry: . lol I'm just curious on how many people finished college and what they majored in, or if you're going to college soon, what you plan to major in.

I'm thinking either psychology or something in music, maybe film composing or teaching :D

well i graduated early in one degree....and now im back in school doing another....i just want to keep my options open...

always have something to fall back on!

do something that you can continue with....like what are you going to do after you major in...oh i dunno, english? make sure you have a follow up plan...theres only so much you can do with a liberal arts degree.

uhm i majored in chemical engineering.. and now im gettin my master's in it..

dont do engineering unless u really like physics and math.. and enjoy not sleeping for 3 days straight.. :P it is really interesting stuff though.

i double majored in nursing and psychology. then despised being a nurse :confused: , so i went back and got my master's in counselling psychology, and i love it. :) you may start out thinking you are set on something, then something will spark your interest and head you in a completely different direction. just make sure you find something you can be passionate about. ;)