April 28, 200323 yr Author yah' date=' people can be such knobheads, o well, thats their problem, just got to deal with it :( and not try to act like you care ...hopefully it will all be over soon! :)[/quote'] I hope so... Well won't be over for ages, but I hope so! Thanks hot girl! And Tina!
April 28, 200323 yr Author :o my name is vinita :roll: Sorry Vinita! I am really crap with names... Ask me later and I will have forgotten!
April 28, 200323 yr all right Tezzer? don't you worry. people think they are being funny. nothing much we can do. just have to wait for SARS to go away. :)
April 28, 200323 yr Author all right Tezzer? don't you worry. people think they are being funny. nothing much we can do. just have to wait for SARS to go away. :) I'm ok thanks! How are you? Bit happier I'm here talking to you guys to relax me out! :D
April 28, 200323 yr sorry ............ computer being slow and crap. yes am ok. trying to fix my stereo after a candle melted itself onto the CD door and now it won't open or play. hum. i've never heard that term, 'BBC'. i think that is very good. i might go to my friend's house later and watch 'celebrity jungle', or whatever. i really am that bored. :oops:
April 28, 200323 yr Author sorry ............ computer being slow and crap. yes am ok. trying to fix my stereo after a candle melted itself onto the CD door and now it won't open or play. hum. i've never heard that term, 'BBC'. i think that is very good. i might go to my friend's house later and watch 'celebrity jungle', or whatever. i really am that bored. :oops: LOL.. What was a candle doing on your stereo?! BBC has been out for some time now.. But still good! I'm bored too.. Just watching old Friends now.
April 28, 200323 yr I'm BBC (British born Chinese) and yes I know the Sars thing is becoming quite an epidemic, but it really fucks me off when people go 'You've got Sars' andquickly walk away. Whether or not it is an act of racism I don't know but I seriously fucked off. The mention of Beijing or China immediately has the response of 'SARS!'... My advice... Just fucking live with it you fucking racist mother fuckers. ARGH! :x Oh...sorry to hear tat!!!But SARS is pretty scary!! You are a chinese as well??
April 28, 200323 yr Author I'm BBC (British born Chinese) and yes I know the Sars thing is becoming quite an epidemic, but it really fucks me off when people go 'You've got Sars' andquickly walk away. Whether or not it is an act of racism I don't know but I seriously fucked off. The mention of Beijing or China immediately has the response of 'SARS!'... My advice... Just fucking live with it you fucking racist mother fuckers. ARGH! :x Oh...sorry to hear tat!!!But SARS is pretty scary!! You are a chinese as well?? Yep! Are you?
April 28, 200323 yr haha sorry i'm not talking on MSN, every twatting person on the damn thing has decided to talk to me at once! *kisses* so sorry honey! i'm doing just great thank you deary! do you like my new avatar? i have to say i adore it.
April 28, 200323 yr Author haha sorry i'm not talking on MSN, every twatting person on the damn thing has decided to talk to me at once! *kisses* so sorry honey! i'm doing just great thank you deary! do you like my new avatar? i have to say i adore it. Ohhhh.. No problem.. I love your new avatar! Is that Kylie?!
April 28, 200323 yr I'm BBC (British born Chinese) and yes I know the Sars thing is becoming quite an epidemic, but it really fucks me off when people go 'You've got Sars' andquickly walk away. Whether or not it is an act of racism I don't know but I seriously fucked off. The mention of Beijing or China immediately has the response of 'SARS!'... My advice... Just fucking live with it you fucking racist mother fuckers. ARGH! :x Oh...sorry to hear tat!!!But SARS is pretty scary!! You are a chinese as well?? Yep! Are you? Yap,i'm a malaysian born chinese :P
April 28, 200323 yr Author I'm BBC (British born Chinese) and yes I know the Sars thing is becoming quite an epidemic, but it really fucks me off when people go 'You've got Sars' andquickly walk away. Whether or not it is an act of racism I don't know but I seriously fucked off. The mention of Beijing or China immediately has the response of 'SARS!'... My advice... Just fucking live with it you fucking racist mother fuckers. ARGH! :x Oh...sorry to hear tat!!!But SARS is pretty scary!! You are a chinese as well?? Yep! Are you? Yap,i'm a malaysian born chinese :P Ahhh.. Ok first of heard of that! How are you?
April 28, 200323 yr I'm BBC (British born Chinese) and yes I know the Sars thing is becoming quite an epidemic, but it really fucks me off when people go 'You've got Sars' andquickly walk away. Whether or not it is an act of racism I don't know but I seriously fucked off. The mention of Beijing or China immediately has the response of 'SARS!'... My advice... Just fucking live with it you fucking racist mother fuckers. ARGH! :x Oh...sorry to hear tat!!!But SARS is pretty scary!! You are a chinese as well?? Yep! Are you? Yap,i'm a malaysian born chinese :P Ahhh.. Ok first of heard of that! How are you? I'm good,thx.Do ya noe any chinese?? :-o
April 28, 200323 yr Author I'm BBC (British born Chinese) and yes I know the Sars thing is becoming quite an epidemic, but it really fucks me off when people go 'You've got Sars' andquickly walk away. Whether or not it is an act of racism I don't know but I seriously fucked off. The mention of Beijing or China immediately has the response of 'SARS!'... My advice... Just fucking live with it you fucking racist mother fuckers. ARGH! :x Oh...sorry to hear tat!!!But SARS is pretty scary!! You are a chinese as well?? Yep! Are you? Yap,i'm a malaysian born chinese :P Ahhh.. Ok first of heard of that! How are you? I'm good,thx.Do ya noe any chinese?? :-o Oh yeah! There's a whole community where I live!
April 28, 200323 yr Author I am now even fucked off now.. One of my mates seems to find it funny to say 'Keep away from me'. I mean what the fuck is wrong with people?!
April 28, 200323 yr I'm BBC (British born Chinese) and yes I know the Sars thing is becoming quite an epidemic, but it really fucks me off when people go 'You've got Sars' andquickly walk away. Whether or not it is an act of racism I don't know but I seriously fucked off. The mention of Beijing or China immediately has the response of 'SARS!'... My advice... Just fucking live with it you fucking racist mother fuckers. ARGH! :x Oh...sorry to hear tat!!!But SARS is pretty scary!! You are a chinese as well?? Yep! Are you? Yap,i'm a malaysian born chinese :P Ahhh.. Ok first of heard of that! How are you? I'm good,thx.Do ya noe any chinese?? :-o Oh yeah! There's a whole community where I live! icic.....do u speak chinese then???
Create an account or sign in to comment