✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am really pissed off

Tezzermania

I'm BBC (British born Chinese) and yes I know the Sars thing is becoming quite an epidemic, but it really fucks me off when people go 'You've got Sars' andquickly walk away.

Whether or not it is an act of racism I don't know but I seriously fucked off. The mention of Beijing or China immediately has the response of 'SARS!'... My advice... Just fucking live with it you fucking racist mother fuckers.

ARGH! :x

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

fine but very bored, i'm at home and for nearly 3 hours on the mboard, though i shouldn't ;)

oh work is shit, don't do it...be lazy, that's much better :D :D

As much as I love too!... NO! I got finish this work for today.. Damn coursework! I think you should get off ye lazy arse! hehe :D

i'm lengthening my holiday by being ill. i wanted to go to the doc today but she's on holiday too :roll: so i'm just at home relaxing a bit without family ;)

and you? why areya on the board now and nowwhere else?

i'm lengthening my holiday by being ill. i wanted to go to the doc today but she's on holiday too :roll: so i'm just at home relaxing a bit without family ;)

and you? why areya on the board now and nowwhere else?

haha... Well that's helpful!

I'm at school at the mo.. Just finished me work.. well 99%!

aw i'd want to get access to the internet at school too so i wouldn't have to spent so much time at home here...

for being here today i'll have to keep away from our computer for about 2 weeks i guess, or my dad's going mad about the internet bill :(

aw i'd want to get access to the internet at school too so i wouldn't have to spent so much time at home here...

for being here today i'll have to keep away from our computer for about 2 weeks i guess, or my dad's going mad about the internet bill :(

I see you're doing a great job of keeping away from the computer then!! Why not sleep? Easier and plus cheaper!! :D

Name's Terry/Tez/Tel/Terrence/Tezzermania!

Et tu?

I'm not french btw!

I'm BBC (British born Chinese) and yes I know the Sars thing is becoming quite an epidemic, but it really fucks me off when people go 'You've got Sars' andquickly walk away.

Whether or not it is an act of racism I don't know but I seriously fucked off. The mention of Beijing or China immediately has the response of 'SARS!'... My advice... Just fucking live with it you fucking racist mother fuckers.

hey that sucks I totally understand why ur fucked off

meh! some people are such shitheads, its quite unbelievable! :roll:

and that was quite a few swear words you managed to fit into that last sentence :o

It IS pretty fucked up how, uh, fucked up society can be sometimes!