✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am really pissed off

Tezzermania

yah' date=' people can be such knobheads, o well, thats their problem, just got to deal with it :( and not try to act like you care ...hopefully it will all be over soon! :)[/quote']

I hope so... Well won't be over for ages, but I hope so!

Thanks hot girl!

And Tina!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry ............ computer being slow and crap. yes am ok. trying to fix my stereo after a candle melted itself onto the CD door and now it won't open or play.

hum.

i've never heard that term, 'BBC'. i think that is very good.

i might go to my friend's house later and watch 'celebrity jungle', or whatever. i really am that bored.

:oops:

sorry ............ computer being slow and crap. yes am ok. trying to fix my stereo after a candle melted itself onto the CD door and now it won't open or play.

hum.

i've never heard that term, 'BBC'. i think that is very good.

i might go to my friend's house later and watch 'celebrity jungle', or whatever. i really am that bored.

:oops:

LOL.. What was a candle doing on your stereo?!

BBC has been out for some time now.. But still good! I'm bored too.. Just watching old Friends now.

I'm BBC (British born Chinese) and yes I know the Sars thing is becoming quite an epidemic, but it really fucks me off when people go 'You've got Sars' andquickly walk away.

Whether or not it is an act of racism I don't know but I seriously fucked off. The mention of Beijing or China immediately has the response of 'SARS!'... My advice... Just fucking live with it you fucking racist mother fuckers.

ARGH! :x

Oh...sorry to hear tat!!!But SARS is pretty scary!!

You are a chinese as well??

I'm BBC (British born Chinese) and yes I know the Sars thing is becoming quite an epidemic, but it really fucks me off when people go 'You've got Sars' andquickly walk away.

Whether or not it is an act of racism I don't know but I seriously fucked off. The mention of Beijing or China immediately has the response of 'SARS!'... My advice... Just fucking live with it you fucking racist mother fuckers.

Yep! Are you?

haha sorry i'm not talking on MSN, every twatting person on the damn thing has decided to talk to me at once! *kisses* so sorry honey!

i'm doing just great thank you deary! do you like my new avatar? i have to say i adore it.

Ohhhh.. No problem..

I love your new avatar! Is that Kylie?!

Yep! Are you?

Yap,i'm a malaysian born chinese :P

Yep! Are you?

Ahhh.. Ok first of heard of that!

How are you?

Yep! Are you?

How are you?

I'm good,thx.Do ya noe any chinese?? :-o

Yep! Are you?

How are you?

Oh yeah! There's a whole community where I live!

Yep! Are you?

How are you?

Oh yeah! There's a whole community where I live!

icic.....do u speak chinese then???