January 19, 200620 yr im older than you haha thats random but just saw that, thats weird, you seem so much older! :P
January 19, 200620 yr Livia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: how are u today hun? :) Will!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: I'm pretty good thanks!!!!!I watched lots of nice movies today and when I was watching them I remembered: hey, I'm sure Will would love to do that! :lol: What about you?Are you ok?Hope you're doing great!
January 19, 200620 yr awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats sweeeet :D :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: yeah i love watching movies :D which movies did u see? my day was great! i also watched a movie and worked in the morning and now im just resting :)
January 19, 200620 yr Alfredo!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: moshaunce, Elsje, Alfredo, how are you doing today? :)
January 19, 200620 yr hi will!!!! hi shaunce !!! hi alfredo!!! hi livia!!! i'm just passing by on my way to bed, have fun tonight/day !! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
January 19, 200620 yr I am having problems with my internet!!! Maybe I have to stop downloading things!! :rolleyes: Ne,ne I dont want to! :lol:
January 19, 200620 yr wow, sweet Alfredo, I'm sorry not to say hi to you before...i didn't see your post in the other page!!!!That's why I said you hi after saying hi to the others...Well, I think it's pretty confusing what I've just said... :freak: ohhh, I'm glad to hear, this Will! :) Resting is so great! :smug: Well, I've watched some...I don't know if the names are the same in English, but I'll try to traduce...12 men and a secret, 50 first dates, king arthur and king kong 2!!! :P
January 19, 200620 yr come on oh my star is fadiiiiiing and i see no chance of release i know im dead on the surfaace but i am screaming underneaaaaaaath!
January 19, 200620 yr im ok livia' date=' you?? xo[/quote'] I'm ok too, moshanuce!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Glad to hear that you're ok!!!! ;)
January 19, 200620 yr goooooood movies :D hope u had a great time :) I did have a great time, thanks Will!!!! :kiss: hehehe, I had already seen them all, but I like them very much! :smug:
January 19, 200620 yr good good :D i have a movie called White Noise that i really wanna see! its a Horror movie but im scared to watch it alone :embarrased: :P :lol: :lol:
January 19, 200620 yr White noise???Never heard it before...I'm going to take a look if I can rent this one...Horror movies can be reeeeeeeeeally scary depending of when and where you watch it...I've wathced the exorcist alone and at night! :stunned: I almost had a heart attack that day...
January 19, 200620 yr :lol: :lol: awwww poor u :( yeah the Exorcist is pretty scary :D i love it! but looks like White Noise is worst!!! :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment