May 11, 200323 yr YAY!! I love this movie..if only it was playing down here. My brother took our copy when he moved out...DAMN HIM!!! :-x
May 11, 200323 yr I hate spiders in general..there's one on my wall right now that just won't die!! :shock:
May 11, 200323 yr lol sometimes those kinda spiders run right through the force...they're indestructable...Even with a shoe they manage to dodge through the grips :shock: Damn all spiders :o ANyhooooo...i love this film :D watched it with my brother 2nite. Man, Harrison was fiiiiiiiine in his hay-day :lol:
May 12, 200323 yr i looooooove indiana jones... i think my favourite is the one with sean connery as his dad.. indie jones and the last crusade. fookinh hilarious dialogue between the two hehee :D
May 12, 200323 yr yeah, and the frozen monkey brain :o :lol: I rank them like this: 1. Raiders of the Lost Ark 2. The Last Crusade 3. Temple of Doom They're all good imo!
May 12, 200323 yr i think for me it's: 1. last crusade 2. lost ark 3. temple of doom last crusade had so many cool scenes... 1. on the circus train (with river phoenix as indy) 2. on the boat going for the cross of coronado 3. the catacombs in venice 4. the tanks 5. the german castle 6. hitler signs indy's dad's diary 7. the motorcycle scene 8. the plane chase 9. the ending, of course probably some others i'm forgetting.
June 2, 200323 yr ahhh the last crusade i love sean connery in this!!!! :lol: Indiana Jones: No ticket. :o :lol: ...what a scene
June 3, 200323 yr aren't they coming out with a fourth addition to the trilogy? It might just be a rumor, but thats what I heard.... :shrug:
June 3, 200323 yr that's one of those things that have been popping up for years... like terminator 3, which is actually coming out soon... anyway, i hope it doesn't suck, if it ever gets finished. :roll:
June 14, 200323 yr yup. They start filming this summer' date=' I think...[/quote'] I heard that they'll begin the fourth one after George Lucas is done with the final Star Wars. That'll be 2005! :shock: I love the Indiana Jones trilogy! A couple of weeks ago I had the incredible opportunity to see "Raiders Of The Lost Ark - The Adaptation". What is that, you ask? Back in the 1980's, three boys, all about 11 years old, got together a group of friends and made a shot-for shot-remake of Raiders. It took them 6 years to finish (so you get to see Indy and the rest go through puberty!). It was fantastic! They had it down - setting a guy on fire, the boulder, dragging behind a truck - they even had access to a submarine! I'm talkin' INCREDIBLE attention to detail. It was hilarious to watch! I saw it as a "world premiere" event at the Alamo Drafthouse (the absolute best theater in Austin - check it out if you're ever down in Austin!) with the filmmakers in attendance. The screenings were such a huge success that maybe they'll show it in other cities, as long as they don't get in trouble with Spielberg (they haven't yet - actually, they got a letter from him praising them for the remake).
June 15, 200323 yr haha that's awesome. i can't even imagine how insane those guys must be to stick with that for six years! :shock:
Create an account or sign in to comment