July 2, 200323 yr so! whats everyone up to this summer? I'm off to a cottage for a week and thats pretty much it.....other than the visit to wonderland every week.....
July 2, 200323 yr well, i COULD take a vacation, but i couldnt really afford to miss work even though i already got my vacation pay :( maybe if i get the new job ill take one
July 2, 200323 yr lol, i know, but all my vacations have been with family which i kinda doesnt count to me, i want to go on a road trip, anyone wanna come?
July 2, 200323 yr I'm having brain surgery in 8 days :? I have a brain tumor and will spend most of July in bed listening to coldplay and staring out the window.. meeeeh! its my last summer of High School too, the BIG ONE, and yet i will be inside...
July 2, 200323 yr Author I'll be thinking of you TshaHeath! Hope everything goes okay in the surgery.
July 2, 200323 yr I'm having brain surgery in 8 days seriously?! *shudders* i hope everything goes ok I'm up for it, lol. always wanted to go on a road trip sweet! where are some good places to go?
July 2, 200323 yr thanks guys :) Ya know how people get headaches all the time and other people are all hahahahah Maybe you have a brain tumor? Yea... lol. Happened that exact way.. some one said that then i went to the doctor and then they felt REALLY bad. lol. Road Trip? Do it up! I still got 8 days, lets go somewhere exotic and where there is hot bods!
July 2, 200323 yr yeah ok! ill just swing by and pick you up and we can drive to florida!! except ive already been to florida a bunch of times and i wanna go somewhere new
July 2, 200323 yr well, if not, im sure we could find a ramp to jump my car, i mean how far can hawaii possibly be from california? im sure its only a few feet
July 2, 200323 yr i might be going back to chicago. i know i'm going to frankenmuth with friends for sure. other then that just mini road trips to towns near by and beaches.
Create an account or sign in to comment