✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Thanks Ginger!

sarah**

Thanks for sending me the pics, they came out really well. I am happy with the new version of my avatar! And just as I finished making it, guess what came on the radio? CLOCKS. Hurrah!

Ok my homies, it's pretty easy to make these so if anyone wants one just send me the pics and I'll do my best to make this animated avatar thing :)

Ok my homies, it's pretty easy to make these so if anyone wants one just send me the pics and I'll do my best to make this animated avatar thing :)

i was getting some up together....so i could send to you to make, but i joined that coldplay icon community thing and i'm gonna see if i can learn to make them myself....i have tons of ideas!!! 8)

i'm in the dirty south....(well thats what they say over here, even though i still think its stupid, i would put it in)

this thread has turned into some ghetto slang term throwing or whatever nevermind

oh yeah they also refer to houston as h town :lol:

We're just keepin' it real!!!! :lol:

No, to set the record straight, I don't talk like that at all!! And for you non-US/ Canada people, we don't ususally talk like this over here! Just being daft!!! :wink:

Yeah, I've heard of H town! * can't think of a hand sign for H * :shock:

We're just keepin' it real!!!! :lol:

No, to set the record straight, I don't talk like that at all!! And for you non-US/ Canada people, we don't ususally talk like this over here! Just being daft!!! :wink:

Yeah, I've heard of H town! * can't think of a hand sign for H * :shock:

yeah we really dont talk like this.....and another thing i wanna clear up...no just because i'm from texas doesnt mean i talk like texan....with some southern accent or country accent....

i think to make a hand sign for H you would have to break a couple of fingers first

:lol:

:D

Ginger I never pictured you having a Southern accent actually.

And Toronto is called T Dot. Because it's known as T.O. so they took that and call it T dot now :roll:

hehe T dot

no it was just i was talking to someone...and they asked me if i did.