• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leaver

• Crests

• Jewel

• Starlight

i've had three ops and had morphine every time afterwards. the first time was absolutely amazing and i just had vespertine on repeat until i forgot to breathe and almost passed out (they gave me this thing where you can press a button and the morphine pumps into you so i just kept pressing it haha). the other two times i just felt a bit sick and woozy.

Haha :laugh3:

You know, you have to not eat anything for some hours before the operation, and when I got something to eat afterwards, and I had got the morphine I started crying because I was so hungry :laugh3: It's so weird.

i woke up in some random room afterwards where they must put you before you come round from the anesthetic and lola by the kinks was playing on a radio and i was singing along to it really loud without realising until the nurse started laughing. and then i started laughing. for about a minute.

yeah, the not eating thing sucks. i had a no drinking for ten hours (apart from sips of water - and i hate water) the other month

The first time I heard Michael Buble's cover of Mack the Knife, I totally misheard the lyrics.

I heard:

"Where a semen bag's just a'drooppin' on down

That semen's there, it's there for the weight, dear"

And in reality, the lyrics are:

"Where a cement bag's just a'drooppin' on down

That cement's there, it's there for the weight, dear".

:blank: