• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leaver

• Crests

• Jewel

• Starlight

Just...the way you get interested in things, and the things you don't understand which may just be because of english not being your second language...and just the way you are, I dunno. :\

don't be :/ you might be right, i noticied those things aswell when i found info about that thing -aswell did some tests myself and all them were highly right about it- just i think knowing it from a proffessional won't change my life so much.

i thought that won't be noticeable here btw. :uhoh:

I want to kill my neighbour.

why for? :o

too much noise? :evil:

*passes her a sword*

don't be :/ you might be right, i noticied those things aswell when i found info about that thing -aswell did some tests myself and all them were highly right about it- just i think knowing it from a proffessional won't change my life so much.

i thought that won't be noticeable here btw.

I never really thought about it until you said something one day that included the word aspie. :P

I don't think I'm all that noticeable on here. :thinking:

I never really thought about it until you said something one day that included the word aspie. :P

I don't think I'm all that noticeable on here. :thinking:

that part also shocked me a lot :p

from what i know here is considered an illness since very recently so... might be i always was, just i got to know it now, but again as i said, i don't think it'll change many things now, as they say they are "is just a way of be and live".