September 3, 201313 yr About the drawing; Well, I think it's cool. A bunch of blues and what-not. ;) About writing; I do have TWTUD on my mind a lot lately, mostly because I'm just so eager to get to the end of chap. 3. I get quite antsy when these things are dragged-out, especially when it's my doing. So, I may try to finish this part of TWTUD before moving on with Rapture, if that's alright with you. You are my only reader, after all. ;) Can't get enough of that wink smiley. ;)
September 3, 201313 yr Oooh, blues the music or blue the colour? :D Hahahaha!!! That sounds fantastic to me! :D Anything is fine with me! I LOVE them both!! :heart: I can't wait!!! Anything soon? :D
September 3, 201313 yr I may post on Sunday, but you never know. And yes, blue the color. ;) And your drafts, my dear? How are they coming along?
September 3, 201313 yr *squeals* I hope so!!! :omgomg: Blue is a wonderful colour! :nod: I've been doing bits and bobs my sweet, :D
September 3, 201313 yr Yeah, and now I've added yellow to the mix. 'Bits and bobs'? Sweet! :D So how has your day been?
September 3, 201313 yr Now all you need is red and you'll have all the primary colours!!! :D Ooh, not too bad, not too bad, :D How was your day been today? :awesome:
September 3, 201313 yr Well, for supper, we're having goulash. Which is, as usual, very delicious. I've otherwise had a pretty normal day. FF question; have you read fics about other fandoms? And if not, would you be interested in reading them? And aside from fan-fiction, what kind of stories do you normally enjoy reading?
September 4, 201313 yr Mmmmm!! :P Another lovely food I have never eaten! I would definitely read one if someone suggested a good one to me, :) If the plot is good, :D Oooh, again, I love to read lots of things. Horror, fantasy, mystery, you name it! :D If something caught my eye I would read it, What about yourself? :D
September 4, 201313 yr Good morning!!! :D And I honestly don't read too much these days, since I'm on this site all the time, :rolleyes: but when I do, the books that I like to read are usually fiction, with a little bit of fantasy and/or gore, and can be found in the Adult's section of the library, but are packaged like a YA novel. Because YA novels are visually more appealing. :wacky: I'm so weird. :lol: So, how is your day going, Penguin?
September 4, 201313 yr And good morning to you too!!! :D That is basically the same with me too!!! :laugh3: This site, tut, tut, tut! Quite well thank you!!! :D I'm thinking of doing a little drafting later! And how is your day?
September 4, 201313 yr Ooh, drafting!! :D Very good, Penguin, very good. :sneaky: Anyways, I'm just enjoying some coffee, as usual. Nothin' fancy. So, FF question: Aside from the story you're writing, what other ideas for fics. have you had? And is there a chance they could get posted at some point in the future?
September 4, 201313 yr Sounds like a superb day! :) Ooh, wonderful question :D Unwritten fics are definitely my speciality! :nod: The amount of ideas I get are atrocious, I get like a new idea every five minutes. Most of them I don't even consider writing, but some I ponder a little bit and eventually convince myself to write it. Like that one shot. I had an idea once where Guy was a serial killer, and one where Chris is being bullied, one where Guy is insane but only Will knows, I also had a strange idea once that Jonny was a chair but I really don't think it's writing material and I don't even know where it came from, :laugh3: I have billions of ideas, but very little of them people would probably want to read. :D What about you? :D
September 4, 201313 yr Every reply to this question I come up with makes me look absolutely crazy! :laugh3: So, let's just leave it with, 'I'm the same way'. :nod: Ever thought up of a crossover?
September 4, 201313 yr No, no!! I want your answer!!! :D And nothing I've ever considered writing yet, Have you? :D
September 4, 201313 yr Well, technically Rapture is a crossover of CP and BioShock, so there's that. I also love the thought of CP/Doctor Who fic, 'cause that would make my life complete. :blank: Anyways, do you have any FF questions for me? 'Cause I'm out of ideas (for now).
September 4, 201313 yr If I watched Dr Who I would write it ;) FF Question: I'm quite bad at these but, What are all your favourite CP pairings in order :D
September 4, 201313 yr You rate Jonny and Guy over Guy and Chris? :inquisitive: Is there even a fic. of the aforementioned?
September 4, 201313 yr Not that there's anything wrong with that, just that I've never seen a J/G fic in the thread. But feel free to provide any proof. :sneaky:
September 5, 201313 yr I remember reading one, and it was very good! :D Theses are very, very tight. :nod: But I love the idea of them two, :wacky:
September 5, 201313 yr @ Penguin, For whenever you come back online, good afternoon. :) How are you? How are the drafts coming along? And maybe, if you're feeling up to it, consider writing a J/G fic. of your own. :sneaky: Just sayin'. :P Oh, and I don't know if I will be able to post this Sunday, but maybe at some point next week, we'll see. And finally, how has your day been? :D
September 5, 201313 yr Good day!!! :D Why thank you, my day has been quite fine. Nothing out of the blue, ;) How have you been? :D Ooh, I'm working on a little something, but the name of the fic is Modern Love and I could fish it out of you want. :) It's brilliant! Aaawwwww!!!!! :bigcry: Well I will be waiting nonetheless!!!!
September 5, 201313 yr In regards to your fic. Modern Love: YES! FINISH IT! I'LL HAPPILY READ ANYTHING YOU POST!! :D And I'm doing fine. Just slightly astounded at how many people are on the site all at once. :o Which we all know why. :rolleyes: Anyways, yeah. That is all. :cheesy:
September 5, 201313 yr Oh no no no no!!! Modern Love is not my story!! It is a brilliant fic I read a while back in here!!! It certainly wouldn't be brilliant if I had wrote it!! :D The story I'm writing was completely irrelevant hahaha!! :D Oh and yes. We know. :wacky: Hehehehehehheheuehueheueheirhhe
Create an account or sign in to comment