|~|The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 2: DISCUSSION|~|

iPsy

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Penguin, you know what time it is? :mellow:

It's update time! :awesome:

TWTUD has just received a smidge of an update, one of which should hold you over until I finish this chapter. BTW, due to my constant worrying that I will run out of space, I've decided that I shall finish chap. 3 with a fourth part. (I know, I'm sorry. :bigcry:) But rest assured, I'm almost nearly done!!

Hope you're doing well, by the way, and can't wait to hear what you think. :blush:

• 4 months later...

Umm I was just wondering (since the last post on this forum was January) is there another place where I should be finding fanfics? I'm new here and I'd totally love I read, discuss and really post some more. Ever since I found coldplaying in the depths of tumblr, I really have read the majority of the fanfics on this thread (and I gotta politely suggest for some more). But anyways... Hello!

There's also ones from Wattpad[/url]. But you really need to search or Google some of those fics yourself. They are really hard to find outside Coldplaying.

Thank you so much! Are the people here just on a standstill of writing fanfictions though? But thank you so so so so so much. I really was sure nobody would answer.

There's also ones from Wattpad[/url]. But you really need to search or Google some of those fics yourself. They are really hard to find outside Coldplaying.

OMG I didn't know there were already a few on http://archiveofourown.org, HOW COULD I MISS THOSE D:

Thank you very kindly for the links :wacko:

Thank you so much! Are the people here just on a standstill of writing fanfictions though? But thank you so so so so so much. I really was sure nobody would answer.

Yes the fanfic writers on here are not as active on the forum in general as they were used to be. Or they have left completely :(

I don't know why though :disappointed:

^ thanks so much for reviving the thread. I haven't been able to read your fanfic yet because of all the hype surrounding the album release. Once I do, I will hopefully review it. Thanks for your effort though, & if you have any other stories to share, you are more than welcome

^ thanks so much for reviving the thread. I haven't been able to read your fanfic yet because of all the hype surrounding the album release. Once I do, I will hopefully review it. Thanks for your effort though, & if you have any other stories to share, you are more than welcome

Awww, it was my pleasure! I enjoyed writing the story (more of a one-shot really). I'm glad you'd take the time to read it! And yes, I am SUUUPPERR excited for the album!

• 9 months later...

YO!! Where all the people at?! I know it's been a long time, but ... guys, I know school/university/college has been happening for lots of peeps, but like ... I miss this place. Anyone still here, at all, ever?

(Also, Jaytheblue, if you're still looking, check deviantART or Tumblr. I know those sites can be scary sometimes, but every once in a while you'll see some fics here and there and those are always worth reading)

• 3 weeks later...