September 13, 201313 yr Hello, how is everyone today? x :cheesy: Awwwww!! JC, I hope today was a little better, :hug: AND TUESDAY MAR??? :omgomg:
September 13, 201313 yr Tex I read the new part of Rezzy meets Coldplay :omgomg: I am literally laughing so hard, this is brilliant!!! :laugh3: "Don’t start pointing fingers, Timothy!” “NO! SHUT UP! I HATE MY NAME!” He stormed out of the dressing room in disheartenment—I reluctantly followed him. OH MY GOD....:lol: There are tears in my eyes. I love the constant references to Chris' body!! :laugh3: I need more, Get cracking!! :whip:
September 13, 201313 yr I've been doing great, thanks Penguin. :nice: How about yourself? And thanks! I think Shenanigans is my best work since Rezzy for Prom Queen, to be honest. And I'll get crackin' whenever I want to get crackin'! xD
September 13, 201313 yr Good thank you, :D I will check that out!!!! And FYI, this is a fanficcing sweatshop. :whip: Just ask Marie, :nod:
September 13, 201313 yr You're welcome. :P And yes, I know this place is for fan-fiction. xD I even pointed that out when I first started posting in this thread. :laugh3:
September 13, 201313 yr ****Sweatshop**** Hard labour Tex. Hard labour. I force Marie to write against her will. :nod: I usually use this this: :saw:
September 13, 201313 yr Wait for it... Wait for it... 1,000 POSTS!! :vuvuzela: Ah, doesn't it feel good to waste one's time on the interwebz? And hi Tex! Hi Penguin! How are you two?!
September 13, 201313 yr Fan Fic Friday?! :wacky: Does that mean posting? Or are you just binge-reading the stories in this thread? :thinking:
September 13, 201313 yr Yes, Tex; you get the sweatshop, and I go to the salt mines. :) I am the strict, lazy boss with a badass whip :whip:
September 13, 201313 yr LOL! :lol: We posted at the same time! I am the one with the whip Mar, :whip: Perhaps a little teaspoon of a post soon....:wacky:
September 13, 201313 yr Fan Fic Friday?! :wacky: Does that mean posting? Or are you just binge-reading the stories in this thread? :thinking: It may mean one or the other or both... :rolleyes:
September 13, 201313 yr Posting? Really posting? :o Are you serious?! Today? A teaspoon? Today?! That would be cool. :|
September 13, 201313 yr It may mean one or the other or both... :rolleyes: Ooh, whatcha readin'? :sneaky:
September 13, 201313 yr I might perhaps. Maybe a teaspoon. Maybe a dessert spoon. Maybe a soup spoon. Who knows? :laugh3: I'll see where the music takes me yo, *hippie voice* *peace*
September 13, 201313 yr A ladle!?!? A ladle!?!?? :o *throws apple sauce at you and storms off* YOU'RE NOT EVEN MY REAL MOM!!! :|
Create an account or sign in to comment