September 27, 201313 yr Maybe over the weekend, still unsure, but I will be continuing chap. 3 (which I'm almost through with, thank god). Haven't heard a thing about TL in a while; any news? :D
September 27, 201313 yr WEEKEND?!?!? :o WOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!! :omgomg: That is good news indeed!!!!!! :D As for TL, I'm surprised you remembered it, it has been so long, :laugh3: It would probably be best to get the guns in motion sometime soon, :D
September 28, 201313 yr Of course I remember TL, how could I forget? :D And I might be posting on Sunday, but I ain't making any promises. ;) So how was your day, my dear? Has any writing inspiration come to you as of late?
September 28, 201313 yr Awwwwww!!! :blush: SUNDAY!?!?? :omgomg: WOOOOOP!!!!! :loveshower: That would be fantastic :nod: My day has been grand thank you, :D And yourself? x And I've been writing bucketloads for Unnamed :) I'm trying to release all my inspiration for it, :laugh3:
September 28, 201313 yr @ Penguin, Sorry for the late reply, I'd decided to sleep in this morning. :embarrassed: Anyways, I'm doing fine. A little bit hungry though, so I'm about to go get myself something to eat. And yes, inspiration is good, especially when it comes in the form of Unnamed. :wacky: And how are you on this sort-of new day? :D
September 28, 201313 yr Sleeping is always good, :D As is eating, :nod: I am very well today thank you!! :love: And I am hoping to get a bit up soon :D Is your day going well? :D
September 28, 201313 yr If that means your posting soon, as in 'soon' soon, then my day is just fantastic! :D
September 28, 201313 yr Awwwwww!!! :blush: Well aren't you just wonderful? :hug: And I am most certainly awaiting Sunday wih open arms of it means what I think it means...*nudge* *nudge* :wink3:
September 29, 201313 yr Nah, nevermind. Turns out we're just having leftovers for tomorrow night. But right now we're having spaghetti for supper. :wink3:
September 29, 201313 yr Sounds DELICIOUS!!!! :omgomg: (save me some :P ) And happy Sun- Marie should be posting at some point- Day, :wink3:
September 29, 201313 yr Don't worry, I'm gettin' close. ;) By the way, we're not even having leftovers for supper- it's Chinese veggies and egg roles. :o
September 30, 201313 yr That doesn't make you lame! Hey, I've never had Indian food. I think. :thinking:
September 30, 201313 yr I don't believe that! Besides, would a lame guy have his own original story on the interwebs? Let alone his own website? If you ask me, that's pretty cool. Shoot, I kinda wish I could do that. :nod:
September 30, 201313 yr Thanks, but most people don't embrace the things I do, let alone embrace who I am in the inside. xD
September 30, 201313 yr :wacky: Thanks so much. That means a lot to me, especially of the crap I'm putting up with right now. :hug:
September 30, 201313 yr @ Penguin, I have finally finished editing the story for the night. Enjoy. :D @ Tex, Hugs galore!! :hug:
Create an account or sign in to comment