September 30, 201313 yr Awww!! Are you okay Tex? :hug: Can I help in any way? And I am also one of these people, :) If anyone doesn't appreciate you for you, Then it's their loss, :nod: Mar, Egg rolls and EDITING!? :omgomg: :bomb:
September 30, 201313 yr Yeah, I edited a lot more story in, last night. Thought you'd read it by now. :laugh3: By the way, how are you, my dear? :D
September 30, 201313 yr I am well now that I have read more of this wonderful story!! :D And how is yourself? :love: Ah, now that I have devoured it and lapped up every last word down to the full stop, I must say I absolutely loved how long it was!! :D My heart kinda aches for Leo, I just adore him, I just wanna hug him, and the descriptions were fab. They are very intelligent for their age!!! :D And as usual I am left drooling over the screen and wanting more, This gun business has gotten me intrigued, And Nik's comment about trading one paranoid jumpy brother for someone else's made me crack up, Stuff like that really sticks to my head for some reason, :laugh3: I love it, I love how witty it is, I love how I have no idea what you're going to pounce on me next, I just love it all around, Wonderful update, :D - as always of course!
September 30, 201313 yr @ Penguin, That's good to hear! I'm glad you find the characters to be so intelligent, considering what they do in their spare time. And I was almost afraid I hadn't put in enough descriptions, and instead spent more time on the dialogue. I'm also glad this new chunk came across as witty, since that's what I was aiming for, and I'm glad you've taken a likin' to Leo. ;) Also, I may have one or two updates left for this chap., and then it's onto chap. 4!! Anyways, I'm doing pretty well. We're having pork chops and mashed potatoes for supper, by the way. :wacky: So, how's your writing comin' along? :D
October 1, 201313 yr @Marie Hahaha!!! :laugh: I suppose the killings are a slight downfall, :D But I thought there was a wonderful descriptions dialogue ratio, :D And yes, yes, YES!!! :omgomg: Get posting!! Get writing!!!! Woop!!!! :omgomg: Mmmmm!!! :P That sounds TA-STY!! And it is going along good thank you! I'm hoping to get some more done soon, :D x
October 1, 201313 yr Awww!! Are you okay Tex? :hug: Can I help in any way? And I am also one of these people, :) If anyone doesn't appreciate you for you, Then it's their loss, :nod: I'm okay now, I guess. :P I mean, it could be better and whatnot, so yeah... Thanks, though. :hug:
October 1, 201313 yr Good morning/afternoon, Penguin, I have no clue when I'll be posting next, but don't worry; it should be soon. ;) So, which story are you working on currently, TL or, uh, U?
October 1, 201313 yr Doing well. Just picking up where I left off on a knitting project I'd started a few months back. Surprisingly enough, it's actually going well. Sort of. :D And how are you, Tex?
October 1, 201313 yr Sort of? xD You sure about that? haha I've been hanging in there. :P I'm about to apply to Wendy's so yeah... haha
October 1, 201313 yr Well, now that I've just solved my mini conundrum, the knitting's going great! And, ooh, job hunting. Is this your first, or are you already part of the workforce?
October 1, 201313 yr Ooh, yes!! Knitting's fun! :nod: Especially when you get the hang of it. Plus, it makes for great Christmas gifts where you end up spending three bucks in total for a ball of yarn. :laugh3: And first job, eh? I'm sure you'll do fine. ;)
October 1, 201313 yr Who knows? Maybe those crafting hands of yours would make for a great Secret Santa gift! ;) And yes, I'm sure I'll get along just fine... at least I hope so... :uhoh:
October 1, 201313 yr That's alright, just try your best, and think positive thoughts about these things. :)
October 1, 201313 yr Thanks. :) I've been needing to keep a more positive mindset on things lately, too.
October 1, 201313 yr Knitting and a job interview!?!? :o This great guys!!!!!!! :D I'm hoping one wonderful knitted item will be made, and I wish you all the luck in the world Tex!! :D
October 1, 201313 yr Yeah the, funny thing is, guys, that the item I was making was twice as long than it should have been, so I had to take it apart. :laugh3: Now I'm starting on a new, slightly-more complicated project. I'm making a baby afghan blanket, by the way. ;)
October 1, 201313 yr Awwwwwww!!!! I'm practically flapping my arms like a bird!! :omgomg: That's so adorable!! I wish you well! :D Hey if it's twice as long, you could end up with two!!! :D
October 1, 201313 yr Yeah. so if anyone in the family has a baby, I'll have an insta-gift for the shower! :D
October 1, 201313 yr Squeee!!!!! :omgomg: That is so cute!!! Now all you need now is a baby and voila!! :D
October 9, 201312 yr So I saw! I don't have long, gotta get back to the salt mines, but I did add a tinsy little something to TWTUD. It ends awkwardly, and I'm walking on part three, but it's there. Expect more soon. :D
Create an account or sign in to comment