September 29, 200917 yr you get to send Christmas cards to people a person from somewhere on the other side of the world:lol: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62303
September 29, 200917 yr Whoever's getting my card is gonna get a lot of butterflies along with it. :laugh3:
September 29, 200917 yr That sounds like alot of fun! I might sign up! It would be cool. I will go to India for 6 months soon though, it would be an indian address for me and an indian card from me. :D
September 30, 200917 yr Hey everyone! anybody there? oh I've got to look what it's all about this postcard thing. We did something like secret santa in school about 9 years ago :laugh4: That'll be fun to do it again. :)
September 30, 200917 yr I'm here :D spammiiiing people we're gonna reach that page 500!! :dance: I think the secret santa is such a lovely project! :P and I got a PM from the santa himself!!:stunned::cool:
October 1, 200917 yr I'm here :D spammiiiing people we're gonna reach that page 500!! :dance: I think the secret santa is such a lovely project! :P and I got a PM from the santa himself!!:stunned::cool: HEY, sorry that I was away then, but now I'm back. Well, but at the moment I'm not so sure about the 500 pages anymore, I mean yesterday this thread seemed quite dead to me. :inquisitive: :goofy: I also received a message from Santa Claus. :wacky: I can't wait to get to know who my partner will be. Probably no one I already know, but maybe. :sneaky: But it doesn't really matter :shrug: 'cause then I could make a new contact! :smug:
October 1, 200917 yr I think it's a great idea^^ I like this secret thing and in the end there always be some interesting, funny, incredible and s.o. things among them. Maybe we could tell how the card was like that we received. :lol:
October 1, 200917 yr Whoever get's the one with the bazillion butterflies, will know immediately that it's mine. :lol:
October 1, 200917 yr :lol: I'll just have to figure out a way to make them look more christmasy. :wacky: But I hope a lot of people will share some pics of their cards. It will be amazing to see what others came up with.
October 1, 200917 yr Whoever get's the one with the bazillion butterflies, will know immediately that it's mine. :lol: hihi I also had the idea to "maybe" put some butterflies into the card. ;) I don't know maybe I get a partner who doesn't have any! :) And of course the cards have to be posted in the christmas thread. Or here too so we can increase the number of the pages :cheesy:
October 2, 200917 yr HEY, sorry that I was away then, but now I'm back. Well, but at the moment I'm not so sure about the 500 pages anymore, I mean yesterday this thread seemed quite dead to me. :inquisitive: :goofy: I also received a message from Santa Claus. :wacky: I can't wait to get to know who my partner will be. Probably no one I already know, but maybe. :sneaky: But it doesn't really matter :shrug: 'cause then I could make a new contact! :smug: Well me neither, but still posting here, maybe we'll reach that page 500 some day :P Awww he's a busy man now when christmas is coming and still have time to send a PM to everyone! :wacky: :lol: And I can't wait either!! I'll start making the card soon! :D yayy
October 2, 200917 yr Well me neither, but still posting here, maybe we'll reach that page 500 some day :P Awww he's a busy man now when christmas is coming and still have time to send a PM to everyone! :wacky: :lol: And I can't wait either!! I'll start making the card soon! :D yayy yeah Santa just rules! :smug: He's a businessman and should be a huge idol for so many people out there in the world. How would the world be like if most of the people were as exelent as Santa in their jobs? :P
October 2, 200917 yr of course people would know finland, 'cause people would be really great students in geography :cheesy: So you don't have to worry! :nice:
October 2, 200917 yr Hey all! :D Whatcha up to this fine day? Ofcourse people know Finland. :) Don't worry, it will be no problem. :) Hi Tamara! I am good, and you?
October 2, 200917 yr i'm fine thanks :D glad that the weekend is coming :nice: everyone knows finland! :D either not everyone knows where's romania :laugh4:
October 2, 200917 yr Yeah, it's really a relief! :) I love it when it's Friday! So how are you going to spend your weekend? Any fun plans? And everyone knows where Sweden is, we got polar bears (or not...)! :D
October 2, 200917 yr well, I don't have specific plans, but I don't have school on Monday. probably i will spend my weekend with my friends... :D and u? I love Sweden! I always loved the Nordic countries. Finland, Norway, Denmark... :dance:
October 2, 200917 yr Whoever's getting my card is gonna get a lot of butterflies along with it. :laugh3: than i want to receive your card! :D i'm already excited about this Santa project. :laugh3:
October 2, 200917 yr That sounds great! You don't always need plans, it's great to just be able to do whatever you like in that moment. :) I have no plans either. I have caught a cold so I will take it easy and rest a bit I suppose, and study a little spanish. Yeah, Norway is really nice! :D Finland I wouldn't know much about, never been there. Denmark I have only been as very young or when going to the airport... :p Have you been in Finland and Denmark? The Santa thing is ace, I am thinking of signing up. Not sure, could be tricky pulling it off though since I am going to India to volunteer for about 6 months at the end of October.
October 2, 200917 yr No, i haven't been to any of the nordic countries, but I really want to visit one of them soon. :D Mostly, i travelled to the "warmer" countries (:laugh4: can i say that?) Greece, Croatia, France, but I was in England too (my all-time favorite place to be :heart:) I just signed up, though I'm not sure about it, but it's interesting to receive a card from the other side of the world :nice:
Create an account or sign in to comment