November 26, 200916 yr I'm baaack! I can't go on stickam, going over to a friend to eat chocolate and drink wine! :D AND GUESS WHAT?! I've gotten a job!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
November 26, 200916 yr Haha, I thought you were gonna say that :P At a café I've been doing some hours at - waitressing mostly. A girl had to take immidiate sick-leave, so they called me! :D I think I'm starting tomorrow, actually, haha. :thinking: They're going to phone me about details later tonight. :D I'm so relieved! Phew. Job. Wow. :P Wow, Jo, that does sound boring. And I like history.
November 26, 200916 yr Thanks, guys! :hug: It's the universe unfolding and bending to my will ;) @ Jo Bleeeach, he's a real ämmä! :smug:
November 26, 200916 yr hello :D i'm back from school now :lol: this morning we had the opportunity in computerclass to do what we want ,but all the forums (twitter , facebook and other stuff) were blocked except coldplaying :dance: . but nobody was here then :sad:
November 26, 200916 yr Hi everyone. :kiss: Been kinda stuck in the lounge lately and almost forgot about this awesome thread. :shame: How's everyone doing?
November 26, 200916 yr Hi Maggy and IMKE!! :stunned::kiss: how are you?? :) i'm happy that you're here now :D
November 26, 200916 yr Hey Tamara! :kiss: Yes, it's me. :shame: Had a lot of stress in uni and problems with sleeping ... haha, I stayed online until 5.30am one night. :awesome: :hug: So glad you guys really made it to 500pages. :awesome:
November 26, 200916 yr Hi Tam! :kiss: And Imke! Hi! Welcome back to the best thread! :) ;) :hug::kiss: So sorry to hear about the stress, hope it's better now! :hug:
November 26, 200916 yr Hi Anna! :hug: It's really great to see that this thread is till alive. :cheesy: I'm feeling better now, thanks. :kiss:
November 26, 200916 yr Well, I'm going to bed now, I have to get up early for work! Have a nice night, ladies! :kiss:
November 26, 200916 yr Thanks, Tamara. I'm better. :kiss: Hope you're doing okay too?! Bye Anna! Sweet dreams. :hug:
November 27, 200916 yr Heyyy! :kiss: I feel so strange not spending at least couple of hours on cping every day :lol::lol: What's been going on here? :escaping: I gave myself an hour to spend here tonight cause my geography exam went so well :P
November 27, 200916 yr Ah I know :disappointed: but I'm so tired at this time of the day cause I just got home so I wouldn't have had the strenght to study now anyways :D I can as well to spend the time on here :escaping: and when everybody's getting online I gotta go.. :( okay it wasn't a wise decision after all :D I'll do that now! :wacky:
November 27, 200916 yr d'aww :( I'm sure you'll do fine on the tests! Are you doing anything fun this weekend? or just studying? you know its pikkujoulut you cant ignore that!! :awesome: okay so 1st of january is like a friday, so thats the darra day (:lol: I NEVER get darra though so I'm gooood hehe) and then school starts on 7th which is thursday, so any days there will be good for me! :D you should stay atleast two nights while you're here :whistle: :D what d'you think? Aww thanks :kiss: no I'm not :dozey: just studying, well I'm gonna go to see this dance competition tomorrow but besides that just studying. But next weekend we're gonna partyyyh ;) it's our pikkujoulut then :awesome: You don't? I hate those lucky ones who don't get it :lol: cause I DO! yeah any days there are good for me too. AT LEAST two nights or more :awesome:
Create an account or sign in to comment