December 9, 200916 yr HEY all! :cheesy: I've missed youuu!!! :heart: Paul McCartney day. :dance: :dance: :dead: EEEEEEEE have fun!! :wacky: I bet it's gonna be so amazing! ah I'm so jealous! :D
December 9, 200916 yr TAMARA :heart: I've missed you too! how are you doing? :wacky: I haven't even seen your new avi and siggy! love them! so winterish :escaping: I wish we'd have some snow here. It feels like autumn here :sad: and it's christmas soon!
December 9, 200916 yr i'm fine now that i have 3 weeks holiday. :D and you? :hug: i've just changed my siggy/avi :D thanks :nice: ooh, we don't have either snow :(
December 9, 200916 yr Oh yeah I read about that from previous page. You're sick right? :( but way cool, 3 weeks holiday! :D I'm just waiting for our holiday which starts on 22nd this month. So almost two weeks to go :dozey: I'm so tireddddd. I had my english exam today and I'll have two exams left that I have to do on next week :sick: after that I can finally relax and enjoy christmas :escaping: It's because of this global warming that's getting stronger. :\
December 9, 200916 yr Paul McCartney day. :dance: :dance: :dead: Paullllllllllllllllllll!!!! :D That's going to be AMAZING! :wacky:
December 9, 200916 yr yeah, i'm sick. actually, including this week, 4 weeks holiday. :D oh, you have so many exams :( good luck! :) did you receive your secret santa card? :nice:
December 9, 200916 yr Paullllllllllllllllllll!!!! :D That's going to be AMAZING! :wacky: Hi! I think we haven't introduced? :uhoh: I'm Linda, nice to meet u! :nice:
December 9, 200916 yr Aww get better :hug: 4 weeks? :o wow I would give anything for that ahah :lol: So when will you go back to school then? Thanks! :kiss: I'm starting to be so tired that I don't care about how well I'm gonna do anymore, just want to get them done! No I haven't got it yet! have you? :wacky:
December 9, 200916 yr thank you! :) i'll go back to school on 3rd january. :D no, i haven't. but i'm so curious, i'm checking the mailbox every hour. :lol:
December 9, 200916 yr Hi! I think we haven't introduced? :uhoh: I'm Linda, nice to meet u! :nice: I'm Karen. Nice to meet you as well. :)
December 9, 200916 yr Okays!:wacky: I'm not sure but I think that here school starts on 7th. I'm waiting for holiday to start soo badly. No stress, you can sleep as much as you want, be with friends etc. First is christmas, then new year and then I'm going to spend some awesome time with Johku!!! :awesome: can't wait! Ahah I know me too :lol:
December 9, 200916 yr it's gonna be awesome! :D you're lucky that you can spend some time together with Jo :) i wish i lived closer...
December 9, 200916 yr I'm in school right now. We took the SRI reading tests and i got a score of 1537. I guess that's good or something. :thinking:
December 9, 200916 yr sometimes i feel so sad that i wasn't in wembley, and i can't go to glasto.. :(
Create an account or sign in to comment