November 8, 200916 yr It's gross :sick:\ That's why you should buy Crests spam instead! It's a party in your mouth :wacky: :uhoh: :sick:
November 8, 200916 yr Oh god thats so confusing Shane :freak: Change your signature and avi back now :whip: I can't :lol: I am the real Crests the Crests of Daylight you know is actually a male 13 year old boy named Shane who lives in USA
November 8, 200916 yr I can't :lol: I am the real Crests the Crests of Daylight you know is actually a male 13 year old boy named Shane who lives in USA Whaaaat? I went to a concert with Shane?? :facepalm:
November 8, 200916 yr Cresty! You never told me you were a 14 year old boy :shocked2: I know, I know, :disappointed: I just didn't want you to know :disappointed:
November 8, 200916 yr There we were, side by side at the concert...and I never knew :shocked2: yep -shakes head side to side- I'm sorry that I never told you ... Tonii :cry:
Create an account or sign in to comment