September 5, 201016 yr I've been at my uncle's and took a walk with him, that's it. :) What are your plans for tomorrow ?
September 5, 201016 yr Here I am in my little bubble... I'm fine... sad becaus on tuesday i start school again. And you?
September 5, 201016 yr Well I'm good, that's my birthday soon. :nice: And I'm gonna start school in like 2 weeks, I don't really want to but meh. :\ What did you up to this week end ?
September 5, 201016 yr Ohh! When is you birthday?? I went to have dinner in a Turk restaurant and I had Durum... which is excellent!
September 5, 201016 yr Mmmm yes it is... is something like pita... I'm sorry Jade but I have to leave. I wanna read before sleeping! Byee kisses!
September 5, 201016 yr I loooooove pita. :cheesy: Don't worry that's fine. Have a good night Tere. :kiss:
September 6, 201016 yr It's on the 19th of september. :nice: My cousin's new girlfriend's birthday (I met her for the first time at the weekend) is on the 20th.:D
September 6, 201016 yr Are you still in London Mark ? Yes - till tomorrow. Got back from Gloucestershire last night.;)
September 6, 201016 yr What did you up to during your journey there ? It was a family party in a place called Tetbury to celebrate a Ruby wedding anniversary (40 years). Involved an overnight stay in the hotel, a dinner on Saturday evening, and a big breakfast yesterday morning.;)
September 6, 201016 yr Author Oui, merci! Je suis a Londres!:D Tu as de la chance :p I'd like to be in London :lol: Gotta wait for october :rolleyes:
September 6, 201016 yr Tu as de la chance :p I'd like to be in London :lol: Gotta wait for october :rolleyes: It'll come round soon enough. I'll be there then too, of course!:D
Create an account or sign in to comment