November 11, 200322 yr Author "get back here!" we want your chawclit! haha no jk of course ok you can go now
November 11, 200322 yr get back here!" we want your chawclit! lol!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
November 11, 200322 yr :lol: :lol: :lol: u guys rox !.. i was felling like crap too and now im feeling good *chasing the chawclit* :wink3:
November 11, 200322 yr Author *takes out his handy dandy lasso and cowboy hat* just like roping a cow
November 11, 200322 yr OINKKKKKKKKK!!! Look I shattered a window.... Back to the chase!! NAH NAH NAH NAH NAHHHH NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
November 11, 200322 yr :lol: Wooo I can take advantage of Ren now that he's wasted! *spins around and makes Ren dizzy*
November 11, 200322 yr :lol: Woooo too much excitement I have to go to bed cause I need to get up early :cry: Boo freakin hooo Dream of chawclit ;) Lol goodnight
November 11, 200322 yr oh me too i have a damn test tomorrow.. this thread RoX gnite jess and erick.. may the chawclit be with you :P
Create an account or sign in to comment