December 10, 201114 yr :glomps Alex and Julia and Taameen: Yes, finally a break from that stupid piece by an unknow Russian composer! :lol: When I get the ad again, I'll copy the link for you guys (it's only U.S./Canada, but we're all U.S. right now, so....:P)
December 10, 201114 yr Yeah . . . My chem teacher laughed. Here's another (from my brother): Argon walks into a bar. The bartender says "Hey! We don't serve your kind here! Beat it!!" Argon didn't react.
December 10, 201114 yr Haha a girl in my biology class made chemistry jokes a lot and she would try to get the student teacher to listen to them :P
December 10, 201114 yr GLOMPFEST *glomps more* Anyway, this is the guitar giveaway I was talking about. :D
December 10, 201114 yr Nice, these are like the only other ones I know: "Wanna hear a joke about Nitrogen monoxide?" "NO." Do I know any jokes about Sodium? . . . Na. WHY DON'T WE TAKE ALL THESE BAD CHEMISTRY JOKES, AND BARIUM!!!
December 10, 201114 yr Oh I already know what you're talking about i signed up for that like a month ago... funny that it's ending in a few days...
December 10, 201114 yr SUPER HAPPY DANCE TIME the Limited Edition is coming within a week! :dance: I'm teaching myself the guitar, although an electric guitar is currently not helpful because I have no amp. :confused: Oh well, tis' a cool guitar. :cool:
December 10, 201114 yr I know how to play part of Ode to Joy now. :lol: And I'm working on Brown Eyed Girl. :)
December 10, 201114 yr Ah okay EDUCATION TIME! Brown Eyed Girls are a K-Pop girl group and they're really fierce. :nod:
December 10, 201114 yr ...why am I not surprised that that's a K-pop band? :lol: Anyway, QUESTION TIME! -favorite color? -fav. animal? -fav. subject -fav. book series (know the answer to this too :P) -fav song -bands you like ...I'm sorry, I'm trying to get to know these minor details so that I know you better before I meet you irl in July. :lol:
December 10, 201114 yr Favorite color: i like all colors honestly. Favorite animal: I'm more of a cat person but i like a lot of animals that aren't cats. fav subject: French or Arabic. Languages are my strength. Favorite book series: Yeah I really like Warriors :P Favorite song: VERY HARD. :nod: :sweatdrop: Uhhhhhhhhhhhh My My My by Mt Desolation. :heart: Bands that i like: Coldplay (no shit! :P), Keane (No shit as well :P), Mt. Desolation, Apparatjik, The Killers, Chameleon Circuit, Ho-Kago Tea Time, Crush 40, The Fray, Florence + The Machine, MGMT, Snow Patrol, The Beatles, and The Pierces. However you did ask BANDS and not ARTISTS so I just replied with BANDS and NOT ARTISTS ;) And I left some people out because I'm not a poser. :| edit: i also really really really love Supporting Me by Everett Bradley :dazzled: SONIC MUSIC FTW!!
December 10, 201114 yr Fine. I don't want to meet you anyway. Because you guise suck. And you're the age of a fetus.
Create an account or sign in to comment