✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2011 Dates Tickets

pistol pete

How is it that at 9.30am this morning i was on-line to Ticketmasters trying to get a couple of tickets for the Deecember gigs.

Within 1 minute of the tickets going on sale Ticketmasters said that ALL tickets were sold out yet at 9.33m there were over 200 adverts for tickets at extortionate prices on EBAY!!!

How is it possible for so many people to have bought tickets & got them onto ebay in less than 3 minutes?

Doesnt make sense to me at all.

Very very disappointed that i havent got any tickets as i refuse to pay inflated EBAY prices.:cry::cry:

How is it that at 9.30am this morning i was on-line to Ticketmasters trying to get a couple of tickets for the Deecember gigs.

Within 1 minute of the tickets going on sale Ticketmasters said that ALL tickets were sold out yet at 9.33m there were over 200 adverts for tickets at extortionate prices on EBAY!!!

How is it possible for so many people to have bought tickets & got them onto ebay in less than 3 minutes?

Doesnt make sense to me at all.

Very very disappointed that i havent got any tickets as i refuse to pay inflated EBAY prices.:cry::cry:

I agree+++

I try to have tickets for arena décember and it's closed :cry:

ebay is too expansive for me :cry:

3minutes :shocked2: it's crazy !!

where can we have tickets in UK ?

I'll go to london...but have no tickets:cry:

Shocking

Similar to everyone else's comments below, I logged in at 9.30am and attempted to find tickets until 10am and did not get anywhere near any tickets. Really disappointed as I was desperate to go to the O2 gig. Now sites such as seatwave and ebay have long lists of tickets on sale for exorbitant prices.

This is a total disgrace, and something really needs to be done about it as genuine fans are being taken advantage of by these crooks. I want to know how they manage to get these tickets whilst others cannot - can only assume inside connections

Shocking

Similar to everyone else's comments below, I logged in at 9.30am and attempted to find tickets until 10am and did not get anywhere near any tickets. Really disappointed as I was desperate to go to the O2 gig. Now sites such as seatwave and ebay have long lists of tickets on sale for exorbitant prices.

This is a total disgrace, and something really needs to be done about it as genuine fans are being taken advantage of by these crooks. I want to know how they manage to get these tickets whilst others cannot - can only assume inside connections

Sign this petition

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/8419