✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MX impressions - For Fans from Fans

Contra4you

Since for many of us have heard the new album by the MX leak, I thought to myself that we are opening up an area for our impressions on the new album to play. I think this is the interesting times for the necessarily want to wait until Friday.

For me is MX the better Viv la Vida. First of all, even in MX is still Coldplay Coldplay.

The album is in the first half of a truly great album in my opinion, goes down a bit but after U.F.O .

Up in Flames sounds even after the farewell to the fans of Coldplay. It is really strange, I felt it as an excuse to quit the band. I sincerely hope I am wrong!!!!

The album is really great otherwise I'm looking forward to Friday when I finally think the album in your hands on 12/12/2011 when I pop up the album also hold in their hands and on the 15th December, when I'm finally back after two years at a Coldplay concert.

It is really a very great time and a really great album, in my opinion better than Viva la Vida, even though I was in two concerts (2008.2009) was.

Everyone has heard the album, can also describe his impressions of the album.

Thank you for your attention!