December 8, 200322 yr indeed proud story! I am pretty sure it was someone else who invented (or rather discovered?) insulin. hmm would have to look that one up.
December 8, 200322 yr I read that it was someone from Canada, I'm not sure If they were though :confused:
December 8, 200322 yr woops...you're right, Sarah (is that still your name? or I should just call you by your nick in here...'Guy is a slut'? :lol: ). I was thinking of someone else (Jonas Salk...but he discovered the polio vaccine). :embarrased: but at least i'm right about the discovery vs. invention part. insulin, don't think, was invented...it was discovered. :-) :idea2:
December 8, 200322 yr hey, you're right! and no age better to start learning that age 0, is it? :lol: :lol: :sneaky:
December 8, 200322 yr she's "sweet" one.... sweet.... diabetes....see the connection... ? :lol: (just kidding) i'm sure she being 'sweet' would give diabetes to others! :cool:
December 8, 200322 yr :lol: :lol: :lol: That connection!............. I've never thought about it in that way!................... and don't make it look so bad, just keep good habits and everything will be fine! :D
December 8, 200322 yr hey a quarter+ of my life is over...you've gotta keep good habits, you're only 0, remember?? :lol: :lol: and yeah...that 'sweet' connection occurred to me as an afterthought....but still works doesn't it? :D
December 8, 200322 yr :P That's why I said quarter+ of my life...I don't expect to live to 100 either! :sneaky:
December 8, 200322 yr hahahahahaha! If we follow that it's a tenth plus have of it less 0.5 percent! :wink3: :D
December 8, 200322 yr hahahahahahaha! my clue was soooooooooooooooo clear! :sneaky: Well nevermind, does it? :lol:
December 8, 200322 yr my age is 56% than yours..... If you understand what I'm trying to say! :lol: :D
December 8, 200322 yr One of my best friends has diabetes but she doesn't have to stab herself multiple times every day, she has an insulin pump that's attached to her permantly :confused:
Create an account or sign in to comment