✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fill in the blanks to get two free t-shirts! :D

grids

Hey guys,

I think the best idea to put this game is at lounge games. However, the game is not basically from my idea which I'm only helping my friend to gain more people to join the game.

So here's a blueprint, a friend of mine is making a quiz and simply just to fill in the blanks in order to get two free t-shirts per each person :D

A courtesy of www.cottonable.com:

This is serious. HelloFresco, the Aussie-based clothing label that we featured last month is going to give two Cottonable lucky readers their freshly designed, funky tee shirts (each winner will get two pieces)

In order to enter the chance, you need to first understand the philosphy behind HelloFresco in dressing up the world: It believes that a couple of clean, with minimalist-design, tee shirts at random and to make choosing simple is what makes shoppers’ life better. That’s why it always releases two new tee shirts everytime.

ENTERING THE CONTEST:

So, here’s the rule: what you do is simply complete this sentence:

There should only be _____________ in the world, because/so that _______________

and add it to the comment box below. Make sure you give me a creative complete sentence like that one will thought, such as:

There should only be one country in the world, because it sucks to get through the immigration gate (complete with immigration officer’s poker face) just to enjoy a beautiful beach in Bali.

There should only be six candidates for every election in the world, so that I can throw the dice before I cast my vote.

You have 3 weeks, starting from 11/14/2011 – 11/29/2011. You can submit as many ideas as you can and of course, the more you submit the higher chance for you to win HelloFresco tee shirts!

To join the quiz, you guys can visit this site ;)

I may post this pretty late but you guys still have chances to win this opportunity :)

Thank you so much for the participation and good luck! :D

P.S: I'm not trying to be a spammer in here and this is forreal. Peace out!