✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Touring with Coldplay

freshexcuse17

Hello Coldplayers,

I am a long time reader but first time poster. The reason I am writing today is because I have a favor to ask. I am in ticketing industry and am looking to go out on the road with a major tour in 2015. Obviously, Coldplay is the first one that comes to mind. I am looking for any opportunities in a ticketing related production assistant type of position.

Where you all (hopefully) can help is with contacts. Does anyone know someone with the band's tour management? Know someone who works for the band? Works with the band? Anything at all? I just need an email address and possibly an e-introduction to try and get on their radar. I'd be happy to provide more details as far as my experience, goals, and references.

Thank you!!

Stephen

Hello Coldplayers,

I am a long time reader but first time poster. The reason I am writing today is because I have a favor to ask. I am in ticketing industry and am looking to go out on the road with a major tour in 2015. Obviously, Coldplay is the first one that comes to mind. I am looking for any opportunities in a ticketing related production assistant type of position.

Where you all (hopefully) can help is with contacts. Does anyone know someone with the band's tour management? Know someone who works for the band? Works with the band? Anything at all? I just need an email address and possibly an e-introduction to try and get on their radar. I'd be happy to provide more details as far as my experience, goals, and references.

Thank you!!

Stephen

You could ask Debs Wild maybe.