✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

100,000+ Photos from the Coldplaying Archives now online!

Sparky

Yes, I am deciding to drop a mass amount of Coldplay photos on you all :cool: Around 90,000 to start off with! They were previously online on Coldplaying.com years and years ago but many haven't been seen since.

Firstly, the credit for all of the photos goes to the band itself for all of their awesome shows, the Coldplayers who have posted these images since the beginning of Coldplaying.com back in 2000 and the old owner, Ian / Busybeeburns, along with tifosi, who did the migrating work from the old Coldplaying website to the current one. To have a gallery of this size is incredible and it's so inspiring to have a huge piece of Coldplay history on the site :D

The original plan was to carry on it's current format, which is all set up for Coldplay Live 2010-2015 but to format the gallery the way you see it for those years, requires a huge amount of time. All 125,000+ images are already on the server, thanks to tifosi but getting them online was a problem in itself and I've put it off for a while. Let's just say, the amount of copying and pasting involved would drive anyone to the brink of insanity :lol:

Then the Coldplay.com timeline was released. It's perfect, beautiful and very easy to use. That's when I started to look for ways to just get the gallery out there. Alas, I found a way to create pages, showing a simple list of all the galleries. Very basic and not the best for mobile browsing (although, it still works fine) but it's online at least :)

So, the galleries for Live & appearances from 2000-2009 are online, as are appearances from 2010-2013 (previously just live concerts). Another 10,000-15,000 photos will go online soon, which are made up of individual band photos, album and single artwork etc... The slideshow on Coldplaying.com will link to each gallery too.

Click on the link below to go the new gallery page (on the forums). You can share your highlights from the archives on timeline.coldplay.com, if there is an event for it :)

THE COLDPLAYING.COM GALLERY

• Like 1