✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Need help deciding whether these side view seats will be any good.

DaveR

I've never seen Coldplay live but would love to. However, I waited far too long to buy tickets to next month's show in Miami (football stadium), and now, unless I want to spend more than I'm willing to, not much is available. However, side seats are available at face value ($164 each). They're in sections 215 or 249 (both marked side/obstructed view). On the plus side, seats are available in just about every row of those sections, including the front row at the end of the row closest to the next section over (in this case, 216 and 248, which aren't marked side/obstructed view).

Any thoughts on these seats? Advantages and disadvantages? Will we be able to see more of the show? My judgment tells me that the two seats closest to the sections that aren't obstructed view are probably okay.

Thanks for your help,

Dave

Well i would try to get seats closer to the next section, but I'm not sure how much better that would make your view. You might see Jonny or Guy occasionally, probably not Will, but you might be able to see Chris most of the time, especially when he is out on the catwalk. You will see them all perform on the B-stage. If you're in section 249, you'll probably be able to see them on the C-stage. Other than that, you'll enjoy the view of the whole stadium lit up with xylobands!

From my experience, it was great to have seats in the front row of an upper level because there was no one in front of me blocking my view.

What are the dimensions of the section? Looks to me like maybe 20 wide and 7/8ish deep.

Thanks, AMDB9. 19 rows deep, 22 seats wide.

Tough call. Re-sale for seats in the next section over are starting at $337. I've thought about waiting until closer to show date for resale to come down, but I'm not sure how much they will.

We've always enjoyed side view for Springsteen, but he plays on a wide-open stage. I suspect that isn't the case here.

Yeah and if you're front row, you'll probably be able to see the C-stage from either section, so i guess it's your preference whether you want to be on the right (Guy's side) or left (Jonny's side) of the stage.