✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i`ve got something to say (write)

weedy_gonzalez

*cough cough* 1st of all i`d like to say that this is the best board on this planet! we`re like a big yet tight family. i luff you all.

2nd of all i`m sorry for not posting so often anymore. it`s becuz i don`t have time to. :(

last but not least, i was watching VH1 vogue fashion awardz 2001 yesterday and gwyneth was one of the presenters. man! this girl seems to be one of the sweetest creatures in the universe. i think she`s nothing like a big star. she`s so narmal. so yeah, gwyn lucky you cuz u`re chris gf but also lucky chris cuz he`s your bf! (she won`t read that anyway).

oh yeah chris was hilarious at the brits and so were the rhcp.

cheerz

*cough cough* 1st of all i`d like to say that this is the best board on this planet! we`re like a big yet tight family. i luff you all.

2nd of all i`m sorry for not posting so often anymore. it`s becuz i don`t have time to. :(

last but not least, i was watching VH1 vogue fashion awardz 2001 yesterday and gwyneth was one of the presenters. man! this girl seems to be one of the sweetest creatures in the universe. i think she`s nothing like a big star. she`s so narmal. so yeah, gwyn lucky you cuz u`re chris gf but also lucky chris cuz he`s your bf! (she won`t read that anyway).

cheerz

We miss your orangeness when you're not here :D

cheerz

DITTO...except the bit I deleted.......heeheehee...*naughty snigger*