Everything posted by __therese
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Aww..of course we will :nice: :kiss: How long will you be gone? *Will take notes of what is said and do a short thingy when you get back ;)* and ég-elska-Thom, you met Carl and John? That's so awsome :) When? And welcome to the thread.
-
The Paddingtons.
Best post ever :smiley: :nice: Is there anyone else that can't hear the new songs - http://www.myspace.com/thepaddingtonsnew? When I try it gets stuck on 00.00 and it says disables when I try to move the thingy :(
-
*Scissors For Lefty*
I totally just realised I've forgotten to post in here! So yeah... thanks for the Bruno-album Dani :nice: :kiss: They seriously make me wanna dance my ass off! :dance:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Bring it on :sneaky: :anxious:
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
The Embassy - Stage persona
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
The Beatles - Lady Madonna
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Those are fucking amazing! I seriously thought that we were crazy but not really :laugh3: and that band is sooooooooooo straight!
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
YAY! The first daily Peter ever *pets* :nice:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Awww... the Didz! :wacky: :heart: I figured out what to do! I put the link to the uploads in my siggy, yay! :dance:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
lmfao we so would! Correction: you so would! :wink3: :dance:
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Oasis - The importance of being idle
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Thanks for the heads-up! Defenitly needed :wideeyed: :dead: Dude, me too! It would be amazing indeedy. All of us on a gig, I doubt the boys would survive that :uhoh: :laugh3: Drew sure as hell wouldn't! Or he would and then I'd use him... fuck, to much again. lmfao I could post it in my first post in the thread but I don't think there's a way for me to edit the absolute first post :( Ohwell..
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Drew McConnell - Ribtickling :heart:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
*nods* Next year though :dance: *crosses fingers* Love the avi btw in case I didn't say it before :dance: And I was thinking, should I post the uploads in the 'other bands mp3 links'-thread? I know some people listen to the libs but dunno if they check this thread and if they do, well... everything always ends up 50 pages away doesn't it? :laugh3:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
I wanna tag along :bigcry: lmfao had to get that out! :uhoh: :laugh3:
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Drew McConnell - Awol :heart:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
I totally understand that. It's fucking better then the bible. No offence if someone is a christian but, yeah. Anyway, at first I was like; is this gonna be like porn for 15 parts now? And then it was more like: I need to stop crying, ohfuckI'mstartingagain... :bigcry: Yupp, she's amazing, that's amazing.
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
The Verve - Bittersweet symphony
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
That's beauty for you :bigcry:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
I had to read it all at once. Even when I cried and my heart was breaking cause otherwise I wouldn't have read it all. It gets to heartbreaking for me if I take breaks. That's probably why I just sat there stairing. I was totally amazed and that part. It's just so... that's art for you. True fucking art. And there was one part in one of the first ones, where it was all porn that just moved me so fucking much... Fuck, I gotta find it!
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
Daily Carlos; Bilo & Biggles, Pigman & Carlos, Peter & Carl. :bigcry:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
I did yes. Sat there speechless for like an hour after I finished the whole thing. It's amazing. The end. The world (read; I) need more Drew and Keith. Fact.
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Do. Not. Do. This. To. Me. :dead: I love Keith and Drew so fucking much it's insane. Just :bigcry: But don't make me watch that... not when I've read porn. And angst and yeah, not a good idea. I will cry. Serioulsy, I ramble so much these days but man, I don't think I've ever been as turned on as I was when I saw that the first time and Drew started and yeah... it was a nice day :nice: And Keith and Chris just made me laugh so fucking much and yeah... I've lost my point! yay! Andy got the songs before she left! I forgot some, or well.. I've got the 'What became of the likely lads'-single which has a reworked version of that song and a bunch of really good live versions from Brixton 2004 of some songs (Skag & bone man, Time for heroes, The delaney, Boys in the band, DLBITS). Anyway, if anyone wants them I can rip them and upload but I have no idea how to make them into mp3 but...what am I talking about? :laugh3: Oh, right. If you guys want them I'll do it ;) Edit: fucking hell I ramble! Sorry :shy:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Dude, mods do not belong in here. Just no. That would be uncomfortable :laugh3: lmfao But fuck, I really just want them there. And then people could be like; hey, could anyone re-upload the Bang Bang diaries? and it would just be good to have it there for people that wanna know more about the bands. Fuck, why didn't I have the guts to start this thread? I wanted since I joined but I really didn't think anyone would post and that everyone would just like, be cunts. Five more pages? Well, tomorrow then. Or today. I shall go to bed. Nightynight and kissykissy :dance:
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
You did not just post that picture. hjuykeqyjoödqdrgkuyq382o09w38uye12863uqygekhfcukyer7y38qiu9ow8eiudn :wideeyed: