Everything posted by __therese
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
John's a hot drunk :wideeyed: :dead:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
He does do that...didn't even notice... Maybe Adam told him to use capital letters then :laugh3: Oh, and I kinda like the Libforum people today, they're actually saying nice things about the boys :dance: :nice:
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
David Gray - This years love
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Btw, who do you guys think posts the bulletins? I have a strong feeling that it's either Mick or the manager cause Adam doesn't write like that, Drew defenitly doesn't write like that and Peter just doesn't write that logical *bless him* so yeah... [/random]
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
The Pogues - Fairytale of New York
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
*squeels* :cheesy: :nice: :dance:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
lmfao than thankyou cause it made me all giggly and christmasy :nice: :laugh3: I really hope 'New love grows on trees' makes it on there. Even though it's been kicking around for ages but I'd love to hear a fullband version of it since it was the first song I heard (after mwtlgo) :nice: And newish songs! And Peter should write stuff with Drew cause that'd be perfection! Oh, I want this to come quick quick!
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
edit: theyareinthestudy! theyareinthestudio! theyareinthestudio! THEYAREINTHEFUCKINGSTUDIO :bigcry: :heart:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
andomgicouldnotlovehimanymoreevenifitried! :nice: :bigcry: :heart: *pets*
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
That's a really nice review Dani :nice: I think the things you wrote about like Dirty Pretty Things are more than just Carl Barât's new band. They're more than just the 'New Libertines'. are quite important to mention when talking about this album, hopefully it won't be on the next but atm it is... Well done :dance: Edit: Hallelujah! and thankgod for Steph and whoever else brought Santa hats!
-
Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..
That is such a beautiful photo :heart: And Much Music was such a sad show... really, really painful to watch... :(
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
Daily Carlos; fagbreak* *fagbreak = Carlos not smoking.
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
:heart: :dance: PIMPING ALL THE WAY HOME!
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
YAY Juli :dance: I think we should go to London and hug them :anxious: :laugh3: And erm... I rambled in 'the offical sexy fit men thread' just now :uhoh: Somebody seriously needs to stop this!
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
So... I'm gonna promote my boy now :nice: lmfao But seriously, EVERYBODY should check out Drew McConnell's (bassplayer of Babyshambles) solowork: http://www.myspace.com/drewhelsinki http://www.myspace.com/helsinki2 Cause it's amazing and I know some people on here that's commented on it being amazing so yeah. And you know, he's the hottest man ever. And hot and amazing is a pretty kickass combination ain't it? :wink: *loves him* Okay, done.
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
It is! *bless him* lmfao he's was so sweet doing Albion on LMHR back in May: You guys can help and sing along, I'm not really a singer you know... Like fuck he isn't! I just wished he had more confidence as a singer, he sings so low sometimes, like on the first 'Brideshead' you have to turn the volume megahigh just to hear that he's actually singing :nice: :laugh3: [/done rambling]
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
It's amazing isn't it? :bigcry: :heart: *bless the talented little bassplayer* I've uploaded all of them but I'll zip them for you: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qjhcpj You can donwloaded them of his myspaces *bless him* but you know, I adore him to much not to zip it :heart: :laugh3: and I think some of them might have dissapeared
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Drew McConnell - Awol :cry: :heart:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Fucking amazing new song by Drew: Awol. It seriously made me cry. Okay, almost all his songs have but it's so different and so amazing. Thanks for the info Rachel! I didn't know you could do it on their website :)
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=422504&in_page_id=1770&in_page_id=1770&expand=true This is all I'm saying: KUYGKU&WTURY"Tyikjehbvhdtfi&/u)eo(idu)/eyyW%ER&U%TDUYH#BWEIUDK#O)IRJKFNCKBHTFCUKYWSJD_ÖOXLSÖ:LCKMNJDHBVTHEU&YWH :veryangry: Edit: Dude! You gotta :stunned:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
That's like my biggest DPT-regret. That I didn't buy it... :lol:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
I found it! :dance: The small one was an icon from LJ, don't remember who had it though :\
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
YOU DO :wideeyed: It's fucking... oh wait...is it the one where there are like photos of all 4 of them? Not as a groupshoot but still kinda, and Carl looks all puppyeyed?..
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Does anyone have the original picture: :shy: :kiss:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
So she finally managed to put up the last part.... lmfao http://community.livejournal.com/albion_fic/724813.html#cutid1