Everything posted by __therese
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Writing is good for the mind. Like really. Keeps you sane :dance: :dance: :dance:
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Nelly Furtado - All good things (Come to an end)
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
Daily Carlos; fanboys!
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
1. Seriously...this is scary, just yesterday I was thinking about how it would feel if Shambles played a song like 'What a waster' and now they fucking did and I'm just fucking wow! :stunned: That's a fucking great setlist...really. 2. His mom introduced them? Erm...I won't comment on that. 3. I usually don't think about Carl's lyrics as being about Peter but with 'One to my left' I did right away... just so many minor details that just goes with everything and so on. 4. 14 PARTS?! :stunned: :dance: :dead: 5a What is up with Adam and looking hot these days? b. *pets drew's hair* c. Mick seriously needs to cover himself up lmfao d. Babys looking good...
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
:kiss: No shit! awww... I'm er... as much as I love DPT more of a Shambles person as well. I actually had a rather long discussion with a friend about it last week, or about music that changes life but anyway. And it's just that Babyshambles and The Libertines has had such a huge effect on my life and changed the way I view and feel about certain things. DPT hasn't really done that for me yet, still love 'em to bits though... And BTB is fucking amazing! :nice:
-
Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..
It fits quite well doesn't it? Seeing old photos... we had some good times in here :nice:
-
Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..
Ah...man! :heart: In many ways they'll miss the good old days. Someday, someday... Er...yeah.
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
He seemed a bit disctracted didn't he? lmfao It always makes me giggle when he says stuff like old libby songs that we don't play *pets* And oh! Brixton :dance: Where they having some sort of Carl/Peter special thing on Radio 1 today? lmfao
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
New! Peter radiointerview: http://www.sendspace.com/file/a8g2m6 Edit: lmfao we posted at the same time! lmfao
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Drew McConnell - Remi
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
I love myself when I get sentimental: *squeels*
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Stuck in a disco rut. Slut. lmfao *pets* http://libertines.twinkling-star.com/yetinme260105.html
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
I ain't hating reviewers atm :dance:
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
BACK OFF! HE'S MINE. :uhoh:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Poor Stan, being misstaken for a girl... That's more Carlas territory. Hope that doesn't make him cut the hair off though. Cause I'll kill the bitch who said it if he does.
-
Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..
lmfao that avi :laugh3: Are you excited?! ARE YOU EXCITED?! :dance: :dance: :dance:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
THAT FUCKING ROCKS :dance: :dance: :dance:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
I'm to lazy to type a translation but it basically says that a festival called 'Peace & love' has booked Shambles to play next summer and the booker says that the odds are good cause 'they can't cancel everything'. Fuck...I dunno what to do :\ What? :stunned: :dance:
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Peter Doherty - Delivery :heart:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
- The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
CSMN just feels wrong :\ That is just...hot :dead: Steph, you wanted these right :wink: :dead:- ~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
AMEN :dead:- ~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
Daily Carlos; rentboy.- The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
More videos: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=78378093&blogID=202133415&MyToken=2a7c3111-29ed-40e0-960f-102a9f8adbb7 http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=78378093&blogID=202125704&MyToken=d2e241d9-916d-4565-b056-e46730993cc7 I absolutely love 'Delivery' :heart:- **The Kooks!**
Not what I meant no... Alex Kapranos just says that 'It's very nice' in a really funny way... - The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.