Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Imke

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Imke

  1. Imke replied to a post in a topic in The Lounge
    Yay! :wacky: I love our e-books. :wacky: How are you? :hug:
  2. Imke replied to a post in a topic in The Lounge
    You still owe me an e-book! :o
  3. Imke replied to Mojo Pin's topic in The Lounge
    Hahahahaha ... I'm not going to miss this. :P I'm gonna try to get lots of sleep over the next days and then stay up to watch the concert. :awesome:
  4. Goodnight, Lore! :kiss:
  5. That's true, I've seen you. :kiss:
  6. Imke replied to a post in a topic in The Lounge
    Erm ... you know the male form of "fangirl" is "fanboy". :kiss:
  7. I wonder if he really drools as much as he says. :thinking:
  8. Because Ren is Ren. :awesome:
  9. Hahahahaha! :awesome: I feel honoured. :blush: I'm always nice to you. :disappointed:
  10. I feel so slutty ever since I met Ren. :disappointed: I want to see that sig. :wacky: I'm always teasing him. :wacky:
  11. Me neither. :uhoh: But we could at least tease that perv a bit. :disappointed:
  12. Me too, me too ... :P Lore ... I guess it's your boobs against mine then. :mellow:
  13. You know you love me, Renward. :lips: Awwwwwwwwww ... that woman is way too cute. :heart: And I love that song too much. :bigcry:
  14. "Hahahahahaha sowwy! Didn't mean to wake you up :-P yesh! Revenge! But if your team wins you'll have to flash your supermassive boobs bwhaha B-)" I don't think anyone needs more prove, Renerd. :snobby: Well, you're making it way too easy for me. :disappointed:
  15. I don't think so. :lol: I just love teasing him. :awesome:
  16. I guess so. :uhoh: Or else I would have had to paint German flags on my boobies. :blank:
  17. Hahahahaha, you do that. :awesome: I guess you were more tipsy thant you thought. :lips:
  18. Imke replied to Mojo Pin's topic in The Lounge
    Not as cool as Christa. :awesome:
  19. Imke replied to Mojo Pin's topic in The Lounge
    She's sending me Matteh glasses too. :heart:
  20. Nah ah, you said if my teams wins I would have to flash my boobies, you started it. :lips:
  21. Don't make me copy those texts here. :awesome:
  22. Imke replied to a post in a topic in The Lounge
    That bitch doesn't want attention. :o
  23. I've gotten used to it by now. :blank: I TOLD YOU IT'S ALSO MY ALARM CLOCK :bigcry: I am not. :snobby: Yeah, I went to bed at 7.30am. :snobby: Bahahaha, but you told me to flash my boobies in the next text and in the one after that you said "Ich liebe dich :lips:"
  24. Imke replied to Mojo Pin's topic in The Lounge
    Who doesn't love Christa? :heart:
  25. He actually texted me at 5.30am once and told me to flash my boobies. :bigcry: EDIT: AND I WAS SLEEPING!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.