Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ambergris

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ambergris

  1. Ambergris replied to grids's topic in Lounge Games
    I'm a n00b in maths too. :blank: But I'm sure it would be a big change, because it's not easy to get whole numbers in such calculations and you can really obviate decimal digits cause they mean real time. I remember from my astronomy classes that even the actual calendar (time system) has problems and that in some hundred or thousand years it will be lagging behind minutes or even days from the actual time it takes the earth to go around the sun (that by the way it's not constant so it makes the problem even harder). Hello moderator.
  2. I'm just kidding girl. :kiss:
  3. that's why I am worried!
  4. I'm in the last 24h top posters, that can't be good. :stunned:
  5. Ambergris replied to grids's topic in Lounge Games
    let my see if I can calculate it... :wacko: A year has 365 days and 6 hours approximately... that would make a total of 8766h. Then that would make 337 days of 26h. And 12 months of 28 days. :cheesy: I'm obviating a lot of decimal digits and yes, it would be a huge change.
  6. I don't think I get this.
  7. Ambergris replied to grids's topic in Lounge Games
    Sorry, I know my English sucks so bad. :bigcry: I meant, it would be trouble if days had 26h instead of 24 because that would make days longer and then you would be lagging behind in your days with regard to other people days... and obviously your years would not make a whole path of the earth around the sun. EDIT: But wait... what if your year could also be the time that takes the earth to go all the way around the sun, but with 26h days there would be less days in a year. That would be a good one! :cheesy:
  8. a lot of times. have you ever felt like throwing everything away and going to a far away place to find the essence and meaning of your life, to later find that the answers are not far away but beneath your own self?
  9. yes... do you feel like you're getting fat cause you don't exercise enough?
  10. Ambergris replied to grids's topic in Lounge Games
    awake for 26h??? I was more on the idea of making your own 26h days (making your own calendar and stuff), even though the rest of the world having 24h days. Looks like a good idea... Or a very troubled one. :P
  11. swallow a rose
  12. yes... but with no blue stains on it. sq
  13. doh, I meant iphone...
  14. national geographic channel listening to music with earphones or without them?
  15. bling bling? :wink3:
  16. ^ I've never had that. Now I want to try it. :disappointed:
  17. spit grape box juice
  18. Ambergris replied to grids's topic in Lounge Games
    did you do the actual idea?
  19. nbc discovery channel or national geographic channel?
  20. I want an ipod.
  21. Ambergris replied to grids's topic in Lounge Games
    it was my idea first, don't try to steal it. :veryangry:
  22. I think I might have some mild symptoms too. do you think I am a weird person?
  23. TAMMI, FACEBOOK IS TRYING TO CONTROL YOU...
  24. Ambergris replied to grids's topic in Lounge Games
    then please vote for my idea when I become World President. never mind if it fucks up calendary systems. :wacky:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.