Everything posted by Ambergris
-
(game) The Next poster...
average, I'd say. TNP wants many kids.
-
Capitals game
Vientiane Mauritania
- Country Game (Alphabet)
-
(game) The Next poster...
No. TNP has a boyfriend.
- A-Z People Game!!!
-
(game) The Next poster...
I'm happy. And the changes... That's what I work for. :) TNP has been been in a relationship that lasted more than a year.
- A-Z animals game
- A-Z People Game!!!
-
(game) The Next poster...
Mmmmm... Not really. TNP likes playing tennis.
-
Capitals game
Copenhagen Malaysia
-
(game) The Next poster...
True. TNP is currently learning a language.
-
Country Game (Alphabet)
Kenya (2nd time) or better... Kuwait
-
When was the last time you...? game
Never. I'd like to. WWTLTY hugged a tree?
-
A-Z People Game!!!
Frédéric (Frederyk) Chopin!
- Spit or Swallow...
-
A-Z of World Cities
Göttingen :heart:
- A-Z People Game!!!
- A-Z of World Cities
- A-Z People Game!!!
- Country Game (Alphabet)
- A-Z of World Cities
- A-Z People Game!!!
- Country Game (Alphabet)
- A-Z of World Cities
-
(game) The Next poster...
Yes. TNP has a secret crush.