February 24, 200719 yr hmm...am I hungry? I should go have dinner Since my parents are in Florence... I mostly eat alone and have to remind myself !! :P
February 24, 200719 yr This is a very interesting thread to read. Some of the stuff is so funny....but if I made fun of people for it they'd get mad.
February 25, 200719 yr I've had this song on repeat forever. :thinking: I love it. It makes me feel better. :\ "AND I KNOW! AND I KNOW!!! AND IIIIIII KNOOOOOOOOOOOOW!"
February 25, 200719 yr I've had this song on repeat forever. :thinking: I love it. It makes me feel better. :\ "AND I KNOW! AND I KNOW!!! AND IIIIIII KNOOOOOOOOOOOOW!" What song, Jenika?
February 25, 200719 yr ^aww alyssa, that picture in your avatar just had me going Awww for a very long time its SOO adorable!
February 25, 200719 yr What song, Jenika? Oh, I didn't know you were online, Tracie! Hey. :nice: It's called Space Between by this band XEO3. I love them :tongue:
February 25, 200719 yr Oh, I didn't know you were online, Tracie! Hey. :nice: It's called Space Between by this band XEO3. I love them :tongue: Ah..ok. My friend has a song on her album that ends like that (And I know 4 times with a really loooong one at the end.), and I was thinking maybe you were talking about it...that would have freaked me out royally,lol!:D
Create an account or sign in to comment