August 14, 200719 yr not, don't have driving license yet. my dad's car is an hyundai getz what do you do on your free time?
August 14, 200719 yr i just relax. :nice: what's your favourite Coldplay cover (a song by Coldplay covered by any other artist)?
August 15, 200719 yr oy vey that's the hardest question in the world!! Sorry, but I can't answer it. Do you still live with your parents?
August 16, 200719 yr material or other kind?... recently part of my faith related to some things.. and the most important ever, i lost my mom year and a half ago. material, i lost my golden earrings time ago and got into trouble for them... finally i was right.. btw i found them a year later. :wacko: same q
August 16, 200719 yr ^Owh. Sorry to hear that :embarassed: I don't have just one... But I'd say failing. In everything. What's your best quality?
Create an account or sign in to comment