✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay should become a Radiohead tribute band?

Reilly

ouch - my feelings. not.

why are we the sad ones? we're just supporting a band we all happen to love. you're the one purposely coming to a message board of a band you don't even like, wasting your time with all this "radiohead vs. coldplay" nonsense. no one even cares. if you were really such a big fan of radiohead you'd be able to see the vast difference between them and coldplay.

PAH!

Coldplay and Radiohead- right, i know for a fact that coldplay and radiohead couldn't be more different. The way to tell is to look at their fan bases for a start. I like both, but I feel Coldplay have much more about them than Radiohead, that is just my opinion. I go to college with lots of Radiohead fans, and lots of Coldplay fans, i know bout 3 people who like them both. They write about different things, they have different attitudes, and they sound completely different! If you listened to 5 random tracks off coldplay's albums, and 5 off any of radioheads, the difference would be obvious. Radiohead are miserable, Coldplay dont always write the happiest stuff, that is bout it for their similarities. Anyway, didn't u think Chris Martin's impression of Justin (i'm an arse) timberlake was good???!!

Re: PAH!

Anyway' date=' didn't u think Chris Martin's impression of Justin (i'm an arse) timberlake was good???!![/quote']

ahhhh chris took a shot at that lil'prick (no offense to those who like j.timberlake)! that's hilarious! what did he say?

Guest unbornchikkenvoices

i already said theres no point in just spraying whatever, but i just voice my opinion

Re: PAH!

Anyway' date=' didn't u think Chris Martin's impression of Justin (i'm an arse) timberlake was good???!![/quote']

ahhhh chris took a shot at that lil'prick (no offense to those who like j.timberlake)! that's hilarious! what did he say?

Yeah he was taking shots at him, suuuure... (Coldplay fans say that in hope that Chris isnt as gay as he is)

If you were tuned in you'd know that Coldplay have been doing (Serious) Justin Timberlake cover versions touring in the US. Idiot.

we al know that scratching our arses wont do this so ill setup a topic entitled- coldplay vs radiohead the final battle :D

Look, the guy likes Justin Timberlake. Hes expressed how he likes Shakira, Nelly and Harry Potter, the guys a twat, why wouldnt he like Justin Timberlake if he likes all this other shit?

He was joking WITH Justin, Justin friendidly pushed him and both guys joked around and possibly exchanged phone numbers/spit/sperm cells after the show. I know its hard for you to accept, but its the truth.

PS There is no santa :(

godddddddddamnnnnnn you there is a santa too-my mommy says there is

YOU LEAVE SANTA OUTTA THIS ONE :x

errrrm i dont really wanna get into the fighting cuz i only just joined but i think radiohead and coldplay have toally different sounds and with radiohead going back to there "rock roots" with there new album i think its ovious that there both good in there on genre of music