November 28, 200421 yr Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong forum ;) I have 3 cd singles for sale : IN MY PLACE : in my place, one i love, i bloom blaum THE SCIENTIST : the scientist, 1:36, I ran away CLOCKS : clocks, crest of waves, animals plus i have this rare cd as well the bands early days : COLDPLAY ACOUSTIC : sparks, careful where you stand, yellow(live), see you soon anyway i'm asking for at least £12 for this lot that includes postage worldwide. thanks - [email protected]
December 10, 200421 yr Why would you want to sell away your Coldplay CD's? Are you in some kind of economical crisis? :o
December 10, 200421 yr Why would you want to sell away your Coldplay CD's? Are you in some kind of economical crisis? :o you've read my mind I was about to say the same thing Coldplay's items are a keeper :smug:
Create an account or sign in to comment