January 10, 200521 yr Author oh my god! why didn't you waiting for me my hottie Buckley!! dammit!! :cry:
January 10, 200521 yr Author And if we can get xxx girlie on' date=' we could have a 4some :kiss:[/quote'] :wink3: do u really want me babe? i'm a wild kitty :blush: :whip:
January 10, 200521 yr Author you're blushy....prepare for me baby because i love the blushy guys and i'm a wild kitty...can u deal with it hunny?
January 10, 200521 yr I've tried it all , im practically a porn star babe, maybe i could teach you some spinning moves ,hoo hoo :sneaky: :cool:
January 10, 200521 yr i think you need to pick on albie more till your ego is ripe enough buckley to be a real muppet :kiss:
January 10, 200521 yr Author I've tried it all ' date=' im practically a porn star babe, maybe i could teach you some spinning moves ,hoo hoo :sneaky: :cool:[/quote'] oh really?? what can you teach me baby?? show me everything
January 10, 200521 yr anything to make you feel better.... I really am trying to lose that weight jackass but i just cant hold off those high sugar drinks...anyways...back to your assholeyness
January 10, 200521 yr I've tried it all ' date=' im practically a porn star babe, maybe i could teach you some spinning moves ,hoo hoo :sneaky: :cool:[/quote'] oh really?? what can you teach me baby?? show me everything I'll tell you in pm sweetie :wink3: :kiss:
January 10, 200521 yr I've tried it all ' date=' im practically a porn star babe, maybe i could teach you some spinning moves ,hoo hoo :sneaky: :cool:[/quote'] oh really?? what can you teach me baby?? show me everything MAFE, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU USED TO BE SO COOL!
January 10, 200521 yr anything to make you feel better.... I really am trying to lose that weight jackass but i just cant hold off those high sugar drinks...anyways...back to your assholeyness I am an asshole but at least i'm not fat :kiss: Xxx girlie can tell, she wants me :cool:
January 10, 200521 yr anything to make you feel better.... I really am trying to lose that weight jackass but i just cant hold off those high sugar drinks...anyways...back to your assholeyness I am an asshole but at least i'm not fat :kiss: Xxx girlie can tell, she wants me :cool: yeah, I feel sorry for her, I'm starting to lose my respect for that cool girl? out of interest, have you seen her picture? has a great smile doesnt she? as for fat people, yeah, im pleased you dont like them, would be unfair if they all just hated you... oh and one more thing! do you like Jazz? let me play some for you
January 10, 200521 yr anything to make you feel better.... I really am trying to lose that weight jackass but i just cant hold off those high sugar drinks...anyways...back to your assholeyness I am an asshole but at least i'm not fat :kiss: Xxx girlie can tell, she wants me :cool: yeah, I feel sorry for her, I'm starting to lose my respect for that cool girl? out of interest, have you seen her picture? has a great smile doesnt she? as for fat people, yeah, im pleased you dont like them, would be unfair if they all just hated you... oh and one more thing! do you like Jazz? let me play some for you No, I haven't seen her, but I'm sure she's cute :cool: aww i didn't mean to hurt your feelings fatty:( In fact i dont even know if you're fat but since you take it like that you must be :cool:
Create an account or sign in to comment