✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

hi everyone

suepsy

Just to say hi everyone and I live Colplay....they are my life they are my motivation they are my influence ..I breathe them when I hear them ...so HI to you all...and I hope I make many friends from across the world that understand the way I feel about this truly phenomanal quartet :-D

Now, scientifically in scientifical technical terms, roughly the air we breathe is scientifically and technically speaking around 72% oxygen, the rest is a conjuct deformity of a small (Scientifically speaking) particle of nitrogen and majority (Technically) particles of Carbon Dioxide.

Breathing Coldplay is breathing about 0.7% of Chris Martin and about 99% Radiohead, the 0.3% is scattered between the remaining members of Coldplay, theyre 'well chuffed lads' according to Chris.

Just to say hi everyone and I live Colplay....they are my life they are my motivation they are my influence ..I breathe them when I hear them ...so HI to you all...and I hope I make many friends from across the world that understand the way I feel about this truly phenomanal quartet :-D

iI think they are the best band in the world my self, no words that I could write could ever justify how much they maen to me.