✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

patience........... i guess

jackie

Well from all the news i gather the album might not come out in march after all but if it doesn't then hopefully the band is using the extra time to spiff it up and make it a bonafide smash (that we of course know it will be) so does anyone have any news on what kind of tour they are planning? i read on some site that they would start in europe? is that credible? any ideas on the size of the venues this time around, personally i hope they don't go too big, i saw them last go round in a small one and it was awesome. oh and does any one know of why in the download section it would ask you for a password and such? :confused: it was not being friendly with me when i was trying to get a couple of those downloads from the multimedia section.

Well from all the news i gather the album might not come out in march after all but if it doesn't then hopefully the band is using the extra time to spiff it up and make it a bonafide smash (that we of course know it will be) so does anyone have any news on what kind of tour they are planning? i read on some site that they would start in europe? is that credible? any ideas on the size of the venues this time around' date=' personally i hope they don't go too big, i saw them last go round in a small one and it was awesome. oh and does any one know of why in the download section it would ask you for a password and such? :confused: it was not being friendly with me when i was trying to get a couple of those downloads from the multimedia section.[/quote']

I think when the decide tour, they'll do a few small gigs in Europe.... tour America first... then finish up in Europe.. primarily in England. :)

yea thats what they've done before and most all Europe bands do i think i was just hoping for maybe some info on venues cause that might not be held so secret like the album is right now and so some of that might be able to get out so pacify some of us anxious folks